XXV

Edited

"Wait, So you guys are all God and Dominic is a Demi god and I'm also one but a next generation?" Haya asked utterly confused. "That is pretty much it." Namjoon smile at how good she was taking this information. "You know you're all fucking crazy." She said playfully. "Yeah, I know. Now how about we go for ice cream." Haya nodded in excitement.

"Hey guys I'm back. I brought food." Namjoon chirped happily until he walked into the living room. "What the hell happened in here?" He asked because of the dark aura hanging over them. "Jimin." Yoongi answered bitterly. "Good you're awake. But what happed with Jimin?"

The boys explained what had happened. Namjoon was far from happy to hear it. "What the hell. This has been happening under our noses and we didn't notice." "Namjoon we heal pretty quickly. By the time we saw each other again the wound were gone or just little bruises." Taehyung tried to comfort his friend. "Why didn't you say anything." Taehyung gulped the only one who knew how afraid he was of people leaving him were Jimin and Dominic. And Jimin played that fear so much he could get away with anything he did. "I got a fear of abandoned." He barely whispered with head hanging low.

It was silence for a while after Taehyungs confession till Jungkook spoke up. "So you're afraid where going too leave you." Taehyung nodded shyly nod daring too look up. "Tae you can't get rid of us that easily. Your stuck with us for the rest of your eternal live." Jungkook pipped up. Taehyung finally looked up. "Promise." Taehyung said softly holding out his little finger. "Yeah promise." Jungkook said connecting there fingers. "God, how can the prince of hell be such a soft?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung blush the slightest and the rest of them chuckle lightly not wanting too hurt Taehyungs feelings more than it already was.

The boy was deeply damaged. Only now they could see how much. They felt bad that they took him being silent for granted. That they didn't notice both of their friends desperately needed help. That Taehyung may have had a smile on his face but was falling apart on the inside. After all the prettiest smile hides the darkest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

"How is Hoseok doing?" Taehyung suddenly asked. "I'm glad you asked. Let's FaceTime time him." Jin said with a huge grin.

"Hey guys. Oh, I see Yoongi is awake. What caused you both too pass out." Hoseok asked when he saw his friends pop up on his phone screen exited too see them.

Yoongi just shrugged. "I think I just had a other type of vision. It tends too get me uncontrollably drowsy. I normally only happens in the dream realm. But I do know why Jin can't remember anything. Some one or something splashed him with some water of the river of forgetfulness."

Hoseok hummed and the answer. Just a moment after his eye grew wide. "Tae, what happens to you?" He asked concerned.

The boys explained it to him and they saw Hoseok fuming with anger for the first time which was scary beyond imagining. "Hobi. Please don't go after Jimin. He is still my brother and he needs help. Promise me that you won't." Taehyung begged.

"Fine." Hoseok sighed. "But when I see him and he acts like nothing happed I am going to give him a piece of my mind."

"Okay. I'm going too sleep. I had a exiting but tiring day. I hope I make the dance studio." Taehyung waved everyone goodbye.

"Why are you out here so late shooting arrows." Susana asked yawing. She went for a walk since she couldn't sleep but found a angry Hoseok. "I'm angry and I need to get rid of this anger before I hurt someone." He said not looking up and firing two other arrows who both hid bulls eye. "What do you mean with 'hurt someone'. I can't imagine you doing that. Your way too nice and somehow always happy." "I wasn't always this happy. And even the sun hides himself sometimes. Look I seriously hurt someone being angry. I just don't want that to happen again." "Want too vent about it? I'm not the best listener but I can try." A small smile made it on Hoseoks face.

They both got comfortable under the starts on the roof of the Iris cabin. "When I was younger I had this friend named Eric."