XVII

Edited

"Wow this place is huge." Jungkook said as he entered his new home. Taehyung let Jungkook live in the house since it would be easier to get to school and go around his normal activity's. "Chose a room. I will let Hermes deliver your stuff to the room. "I can't thank you enough. Taehyung." "It's okay, besides I don't think I would survive living alone. I don't even know how most things in the human world work."

"Jungkook. Dominic is coming by to help with the house." Taehyung yelled true the house just a moment before the bell went. "He is here."

"Hey baby boy." Dominic greets as Taehyung hugged him. "Hey." Taehyung looked up with heart eyes.

Suddenly the couple was interrupted by a fit of laughter. They turn around only to see Jungkook laughing his ass off. "Your supposed to the scary and dark prince of hell. Not a pastel, soft baby boy." "Oh, I can be dark." Taehyung darkly chuckled. The aura in the room suddenly became darker as Taehyung slowly strolled towards Jungkook. Jungkook stopped laughing and gulped thickly as fear overcame him. Taehyung now stud a few inches from his face and attack him with a hug. The aura changed again all the dark in it was gone. "But I like this more." Taehyung said as he tickled the younger.

"That was hot." Dominic commented making Taehyungs face flush red and stop tickling Jungkook to cover his face with his hands. "Your whipped." Jungkook whispered. "And don't I know it." Taehyung whispered back before he got picked up. "Should we get some work done?" "Yeah." Taehyung answered actually exited to decorate the house.

"Baby boy I got to go." Dominic said as he looked at his watch. Taehyung let out a small whine. "Sorry, I got school tomorrow." Taehyung pouted a bit childlike. "Stop pouting or I will have to kiss it away." Dominic warned. Taehyung only made his pout bigger in hope he would actually get a kiss. Soon he felt soft lips on his. "Now behave baby and if you do I will come over tomorrow." Dominic whispered in Taehyungs ear making a Taehyung feel all kinds of things.

"You guys make me miss Yoongi even more than I already do." Jungkook whined as Teahyung walked into the living room where Jungkook laid on the soft carpet like a starfish. "Go to sleep then you can see him." "Good idea. Good night." Jungkook dashed to his room.

Around 22:00 Namjoon was woken up by his phone ringing. Namjoon sleeply grabbed his phone to answer. "Hey, Namjoon." Haya said true the phone. She sounded scared. "Can I come over to your place. My dad drank again. I'm scarred." "I'm not at home now. But my friends are there. I will come and get you where are you?" Namjoon said thinking to the house Taehyung had gotten. He had given everyone of his friends a key.

"Tae. I coming over with Haya. There is something going on and I need to help her sort this out." Namjoon said hoping Taehyung wouldn't be mad. "Sure. I already gave you the address and you got the key. Just don't bother Jungkook, he got school in the morning." "Your a life saver. I will get you that candy you like some much on my way there."

"Haya, are you okay? Did he hurt you again?" Namjoon asked concerned when he met Haya. "Joonie I'm okay. Sorry for calling you this late. I didn't want to go to my dorm room knowing no one who cared would be there." "It's okay. But before we go to my place I need to go past a night shop. I promised my friend some candy." Haya nodded before connecting there hands and walking off.

The next morning was kind of hectic. Jungkook was running around the house trying to get all of his stuff to go to school while Haya made breakfast to thank the boys for letting her stay and Taehyung had a sugar rush because his body wasn't used to the sugar intake he had even if he only ate 5 pieces of the sugary treat.

"Why are you so hyper at 8 in the morning." Dominic asked as he visited Taehyung early since his morning classes were canceled. "Namjoonie brought me back some candy." Taehyung said as he got a piggyback ride from his boyfriend. "How much did you eat?" "Umm 5 pieces." "Only 5!" Dominic said in disbelief. "Namjoonie said that my body isn't used to so much sugar." "Makes sense." Dominic said walking into the kitchen.

"Haya? What are you doing here?" Dominic asked as he put Taehyung down on the kitchen counter to give him some water hopping it would help the sugar rush. "I stayed the night at my boyfriends. And you." Haya asked putting eggs on a plate. "I'm visiting my boyfriend. Who currently has a sugar rush." Dominic chuckled looking up at a brightly grinning Taehyung.

"Good morning." Namjoon said in his morning voice coming into the kitchen. "Hey, I made you guys breakfast." Haya said as Namjoon kissed her forehead. "Namjoonie. This is my boyfriend." Taehyung jumped off the counter to the half asleep boy. "Dominic this is Namjoon and it seems you already know his girlfriend." Dominic nodded. "We go to the same college."  Taehyung made a 'oh' sound when he understood. "I'm going to see we're Kookie is." Teahyung said before running out of the kitchen. Leaving everyone to laugh at the hyper boy.