XXVIII

Edited

"Jimin wake up." Sophie shook him awake. Jimin shot awake he was having guilt nightmares. Sophie just rubbed his back and waited for him to calm down. "You okay now?" Jimin nodded and got out of bed to go shower.

"I texted your friends. They said it would be okay for you to drop by. They all will be there." Sophie yelled as she took some clothes for Jimin too wear. "Minnie your cloths is on the bed. I'm going to make breakfast." She yelled leaving the bedroom.

"Minnie please try to eat something. I know you don't want throw it up again but you have to eat something." Sophie tried to reason with Jimin. In a short time she fell in love with him which let her to worry more about him. "Okay." Jimin mumbled. Jimin could still say small word whit out throwing up his insides but it took a lot out of him. He really wanted to at least say sorry to Taehyung. He knows he doesn't deserve his forgiveness. He did horrible things to him.

Jimin sighed before he started to eat instead of playing with it. "Jimin we're going in 2 hours after you had your medication." Jimin nodded and watched how Sophie walked out of the kitchen.

'She is too good for me.' Jimin thought. She had done so much for him these last few days. She had seen him at his lowest and still didn't leave him. Thanks to her he finally got the help he desperately needed.

When he was done with his food he walked back too the bedroom where Sophie would be writing for a magazine Jimin can't remember the name off. "Sophie." He called out voice raw form not using it for so long. Sophie turned around and gasped at the sight she saw. Jimin stud there with a few flowers in his hand that somehow spelled 'thank you'. "Minnie. I see your feeling better." She said hugging him. "And you don't have to thank me. I just want to see you happy."

"Want to get some fresh air while we wait. I'm done with my article." Jimin nodded as she gave him his coat. It was quite cold today but they both loved that because it meant they could find warmth with each other. Holding hands they walked out of the building. But not forgetting to leave a note for Sophie's sister, who was at work at the moment.

"Taehyung slow down your too exited. How do you even have this much energy after about 3 hours of dance?" Dominic asked as he caught up with Taehyung. He had promised to go pet shopping after dance practice in the morning. "Sorry, I just really like dogs. And it's a bit cold." Taehyung pouted at that last bit. "We're nearly there baby boy. And just hold my hand." Dominic offered. "Okay." Taehyung happily took his boyfriends hand.

"This one is so cute." Taehyung said after he looked around for a bit. "I'm set. I want that one." He said tugging at Dominic's t-shirt for his attention. "Your right He is cute. Do you have a name for, uhm him?" Dominic asked looking at the dogs information. "Uhm" Taehyung thought hard pocking out his tong slightly in the process. "Yeontan."

"Now lets go home

"Now lets go home. Jimin is coming over to apologize. I hope." Taehyung chirped as the we're done with the paper work to adopt Yeontan. It didn't take long because they already went a few times in preparation. Taehyung just needed to make up his mind and choose on of the puppies.

"Welcome to your new home Yeontan." Taehyung yelled as he walked into his house. Making Yoongi groan in his sleep as he was sleeping with his head on Jungkooks lap while Jungkook tried to study for his next test. "Hi guys." Jungkook greeted. "How cute. I hear his name is Yeontan." Jungkook teased his friends loudness. "Yup." Taehyung said with a boxy grin.

"Stop being so loud." Yoongi groaned as he finally opened an eye only to be met with a cute puppy liking his face and a giggling Taehyung. "What the hell." He whispered at himself as he sat up. "Since when do you have a dog?" "Since today." Taehyung said still sporting a boxy grin. "It reminds me of holly." "Who is holly." Taehyung asked tilting his head a bit. "My dog."

"You have a dog?" Namjoon asked walking in. "Yeah, why do you a...." Yoongi stoped mid sentence to hid his own head. "Only Jungkook knows about Holly. Totally forgot. Morning classes wore me out." "Show them the pictures Yoongels." Jungkook said. "Okay, but don't call me that ever again." "I know you love it." Jungkook teased but Yoongi ignored him showing the first picture he found of Holly.

" Jungkook teased but Yoongi ignored him showing the first picture he found of Holly