76

hyejin

i stood in front of people with black clothes. they stood together properly with their hands folded, eyes filled with pain. only few people were looking up at me, but mostly they looked down and let their tears flow down.

i was standing behind lucas, inside his coffin. yes, lucas' funeral.

i bit my lip, and took a deep inhale, and let it out.

"lucas is in mostly favorite memories. know that the mark he left is a great one, and because of this he'll never really be gone. lucas was one of my favorite people. i'll never forget the time we met, up there in the balcony in the hospital, under the stars. we shared our weakness, surprisingly we had the same weakness. i never had such an interesting conversation with someone, even though it didn't last that long, it was still gold. in the hospital, he was there for me, make me smile, laugh, protect, and care about me. he was the one that done a lot of things to me, he made me feel how love felt, and i am so thankful for him being there for me. but it twisted, the next thing that happened is me knowing about the day where he passed away. so it was my responsibility to make such days with happiness, with him. and i hoped it worked, because lucas deserves all those happiness and attention in his life. lucas is a strong, clever, and funny person that i am one hundred percent sure, he would never be forgotten..."

when i finished my speech, i didn't realized my whole face was red, i was crying, and i cried even more. i wiped them off, and walked my way to the sides where everyone were. i stood beside ten and taeyong, who cried on my speech. taeyong grabbed my hand tightly, and pulled me into a hug. and i sobbed at his black shirt.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

everyone made their speech, and every time they were done i would always burst out crying. but, everyone was done, everyone went up and talked. so, right now we're just go and talk, comfort each other.

doyoung walked towards me, with his black suit, he opened his arms for me. then i quickly hugged him tightly, and cried out again. doyoung tried hushing me, and calm me down but it didn't worked. nothing would work, lucas is gone.

"hyejin, i am sorry, i really wished he could stay with you. i really liked him, he was like our father" doyoung cupped my face, and wiped off the tears on my cheeks. i nodded my head, and hugged him tightly again. after a good few minutes, i broke the hug and pulled out a fake smile.

"i-i wanna see lucas' face for the last time....." i stuttered, doyoung's head nodded and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. "go then" he smiled, i turned around and saw the coffin.

i walked towards it, and when i reached the coffin, i bit my lip and tears stormed down my cheek. i sobbed, and you could really hear it. i placed my fist on my lips, and tried my best to cry quietly.

lucas laid down there, eyes were closed, his skin was pale soft, his lips were slight purple but still soft and plump. nose was perfected shaped, and same goes with his eyebrows. his face, it was beautiful. he was so beautiful...

i wished i could spend my life with you.

i never got a chance to spend my life, with the one i actually love.

[guys we have summer break, yessss]