13

hyejin

"i bought you food." someone opened the door, familiar voice appeared. i looked up and saw sicheng with china box, and juice as the drink. i smiled and my stomach started rumbling. i sat up, and waited for sicheng to walk to me.

"thank you sicheng~" i smiled at him, he handed me the food as i grabbed it. he sat down at the plastic chair beside me. i opened it, and ate with a fork. he watched me eat, with a small smile pasted on his lips.

he leaned closer, and held my hands tightly making me blush all over. "be safe okay? don't do stuffs you know it'll hurt you." he grabbed my hands more tighter.

"but sicheng...." i sighed, and paused before talking. "i just don't really wanna get stuck in this prison, i wanna explore the world and experience stuffs. i really don't care about my heart anymore. i can't live like this, i wanna run free and widely without someone stopping me. i just hope you'll understand." i almost had tears rolling down my cheeks, but i managed to hold them back.

"i don't wanna lose you too" he muttered, and softly brushed his fingers on my cheeks, goosebumps popped out. i felt so weak after hearing what he said, i looked down and sighed.

"loose me? like you lost your brother kun with the same condition?" i asked and frowned. his eyes were now filled with sadness, his throat bobbed.

"see? you know how much i love him, i was hurt. but if you go, i'll literally break apart..." tears rolled down his eyes, he quickly looked down and, pressed his palms against his eyes. he was embarrassed crying in front of me.

i placed my china box on the nearest table, i hopped off my bed. i slowly kneeled down in front of sicheng, and slowly wrapped my arms around his tummy and hugged him tightly. i buried my face down his stomach and comforted him. i heard him hiccuping, and sniffing.

"it's okay sicheng, you won't lose me~" i said, and ruffled softly and gently his blonde hair. there i sat hugging sicheng, he sat and continued crying.

it was so hurting seeing him like this, he does care a lot. i don't wanna hurt him, but i wanna go and out the world too.

what should i do?

[pretend kun is sicheng's bro, sorry for his death.]