09

hyejin

"there you are, i have been searching everywhere for you." i smiled widely, when i saw lucas sitting on the library. facing the wall and he seemed like he was reading.

he flinched at my sudden voice, he quickly placed the book he had on his hands at the nearest shelve. he pulled out another one, and i saw it. it was of course naruto comics.

"hey~" i greeted him and sat beside him, he looked at me and smiled softly. i cupped my face with my hands and watched his pretty face.

"hey um, hyejin my friends are coming to visit me tomorrow. and i want you to meet them." lucas said, my eyes widened. so more people to meet, and his friends are probably like him too. i smiled widely.

"nice, i would love to meet them." i spoke.

he looked deeply into my eyes, he smiled and cupped his face with his hands too. i blushed at his sudden actions of copying my position. it was cute.

"is it only me, but...." he paused and hesitated to speak out the words that melted my heart like ice cubes. "or do i see something really beautiful inside your eyes, that i can't even explain it"

my heart started beating real fast, i pursed my lips and was unsure what to say. my cheeks heated up, my stomach filled with butterflies.

"thanks?" was the only word i could say, he let out a small giggle and ruffled my hair. it made me look extra red.

"you're so cute~" his words melted me like ice cream.