27

hyejin

i was sitting with jisung on the sofa, trying my best to press the buttons as fast as i could. i tried to defeat the big white and mixed violet dinosaur azazel. i actually can't believe that this game is quite addictive, i can't believe i am playing tekken.

"just keep pressing the x and o button, lee is good with his legs!" jisung helped me with the game, giving me tips for some good moves. while ten just ran around, cheering for me by screaming like a girl.

"keep going, he is dead soon!" jisung screamed, but before i could press the the last button to defeat the enemy. someone opened the door, screaming for our help. i looked up and saw lucas hanging on taeyong's shoulder, with his arms wrapped around it.

me, ten and jisung's jaw dropped after seeing lucas.

lucas who almost looks like passing out, he had his other hand on his chest. he breathed really heavily, and his chest kept pumping up and down. he had trouble breathing, and it's so terrible.

i placed the PSP on the sofa, and quickly went to help them. we placed lucas on the bed, and tried to let him calm. but nothing really worked, i looked around the room. something has to be useful, i spotted the oxygen. i grabbed it, and let him wore the mask.

the oxygen worked, and it made him breathe better a bit.

"where's the nurse? someone call the nurse?!" i shouted, chenle and taeyong quickly nodded and ran outside to call out the nearest doctor or nurse near the room.

"lucas it's okay, just keep breathing" i brushed my fingers through his blonde hair, he breathed in and breathed out. he inhaled and exhale, almost like a hundred times. all i could help was rub his back, or run my fingers on his hair.

"what happened?" i asked jungwoo.

"he had a fight with taeyong, but i know taeyong wouldn't do such bad things. i just saw him pushing lucas harshly against the wall, which made lucas have difficulty to breathe. taeyong was actually surprised seeing lucas like this..." jungwoo explained, my heart broke. why were they fighting?

i looked back at lucas who looked better at breathing already. i mean, it was at least better breathing than before.

"i am surprised seeing him like this too..." jungwoo kneeled down the floor, and grabbed lucas' hands tightly. lucas blankly looked back at him, and grabbed his hands too.

"we know lucas is a strong boy who can handle himself....." jungwoo paused, and breathed out. "but he is getting really weak everyday!" jungwoo buried his face on the bed, i may have mistaken. but i am one hundred percent sure, that he was crying.

"lucas, please stay as our strong boy.." jungwoo cried out, that timing, the nurse, doctor, and along with chenle and taeyong came in the room.