53

hyejin

"yah idiot, you shouldn't invite me! you should invite lucas, look girl, i don't really know who he is. but he seems really nice, and that story you told me, made my eyes watery!" somi frowned while looking at me, she was hugging my favorite yellow pillow, while she stuffed chips inside her mouth.

me and somi locked ourselves in the room, and decided to have a girls talk first before joining the others downstairs. and yes, i told somi the whole story about me and lucas. how we met, how we got closer to each other, about his mission, how he changed when he met me, how i felt the feeling falling in love, about his friends, about taeyong, about what happened back there in the hospital. and of course, about his "dying in a few weeks"

oh, and also tekken.

"i know....somi what am i supposed to do?" i said, playing with my fingers, while i kept licking my lips. somi placed her hand, on top of mine and smiled.

"you can do this hyejin, all you have to do is make lucas happy as possible for his last two weeks. because when you do, you finished your mission, a good mission. he'll die happily~" somi smiled, and then she continued eating chips.

somi is right, or maybe. i should just try my best to make him happy, but how?

"somi, i don't know what makes him happy...this is really difficult" myself started to panic again, even my heart did. i hugged my pillow tighter, and looked down at my feet, thought of ideas how to make him happy. but my head is completely blank.

"hyejin cool down..." somi patted my back, and sat more closer to me.

"look, i am pretty sure lucas would be...." she sighed with a good tone, and smiled at me. "lucas would already be happy only by seeing your smile, your eyes, your lips. only by seeing you. because what i think happiness is you, for him" she winked, and gave me an idiotic smile.

what she just said made me smile brightly again. i glanced at her, and hugged her. she was so surprised by my sudden action, that she dropped her bag of chips. she hugged me back, and chuckled.

"lol, yuta is missing so many things right now" she chuckled, and i chuckled with. "oh i have to say to him about this too.." i broke the hug, and pulled my phone up. i wonder how yuta would react to this, yuta once almost starve himself because he didn't saw me for a month. yuta is so dramatic, and i hope this time he would understand.

"don't....hyejin" somi took my phone, and smiled a bit. "i don't want you to worry about that over dramatic yuta, i'll talk to him, and you just enjoy time with lucas. sounds good?" she asked, i nodded. i am so lucky to have such a good best friend.

"me and yuta would stay away for a bit for you okay? and we'll let you and lucas have fun" somi smirked, having the completely other thought. i smacked her arms, and she just started bursting out laughing.

"oh, how does lucas looks like?" somi asked curiously, and opened my phone with her own fingerprint. and started to search a picture of him on my gallery. i rolled my eyes and snatched my phone away from her.

"i don't have pictures of him....but trust me, he looks really attractive, and i was surprised. in the inside, he was also attractive" i said, somi whined, and folded her arms.

"yah, i want to see him once...before he d-" somi bit her lips, and didn't dare to say the last word. which was obviously "die"

"fine somi, you'll meet him..." i chuckled. "but i am still not sure about that" i muttered to myself.

"hyejin can we now go down? and join the others. i really wanna see jaehyun again, you know it's been like a thousand years since i haven't seen him. why? oh because you left me and yuta without saying anything, and i know jaehyun is around when you are. and you weren't, so i was so sad the whole month! i missed jaehyun a lot, his face oh gosh, and his voice is also attractive omg help. call 911. also, his body looks so good to throw yourself on...let's go downstairs, i wanna see him!" she almost screamed, as she grabbed my hand and walked towards the door.

"oh god somi, so you weren't even glad you can finally see me? you're only happy because of jaehyun?" i faked cried, she rolled her eyes and smiled. "idiot, of course i missed my sister" she giggled, and pinched my cheeks.

before somi could twist the doorknob open, i said something that made her stop from what she was doing.

"when are you going to say to jaehyun, that you actually like him too since..." i blinked, and looked up at her, who was chewing her lips. "since he confessed to you, but you are so dumb you refuse to say your feelings to him!" i poked her head, and she rubbed the area while laughing nervously.

"sorry i was so shocked, and my face was really red. i had to run, i looked so red and ugly....and so what? he confessed like two months ago, i am pretty sure he wouldn't move on from my pretty inside, and looks" she smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"somi, it has been a year...you better confess before it's too late" i rolled my eyes, she "ugh-ed" and opened the door. "let's just go" she said, as she ran downstairs with a smile pasted on her face.

this girl really likes jaehyun, not because he was such a popular boy at school. but also because he saw something good inside him, when she saw how much she took care of me her heart melted. and then both of them got close to each other, then her feelings grew.

[what's with me, writing long chapters? this has literally 1031 words]