54

hyejin
13 days left

"love, why aren't you talking?" lucas asked, leaning closer to me. i looked down at my fingers, and played with them. me and lucas are having like a bubble tea date right now. yes we are sitting on a table filled with silence, and i don't know why i have been acting weird. i don't speak that much to him, i don't know what to do.

"baby, are you still upset about yesterday...." he sighed, and lifted my chin. i swear to god, he keeps changing his nicknames to me. i looked into his eyes, his hazel brown eyes, so beautiful i got almost lost.

"i know it's really hard for you right now, but hyejin mine is worst. all i just want to ask you for is, please smile for me, light me up, be happy with me. i wanna end my life with a good ending okay hyejin? can you please do that to me? i want my princess to smile bright for me, because now, i feel like you don't like it here...." lucas said, weakly smiling at me.

seeing his weak smile makes me weak. so the only thing to fix that is, fix myself. what am i doing? i am doing a really terrible job right now. i should light him up, not make him feel down.

"okay lucas, i am so sorry....i'll do a better job next" i apologized, and gave him a smile. he frowned and shook his head. "hyejin, you are not doing a terrible job. i think you're doing a really great job right now, i know you're hurt but you still show your bright side" he brushed his thumb on my cheek, as he pecked my cheek.

"let's walk around, while enjoying our drink shall we?" lucas smiled, and stood up, offering his hand. i blinked twice, and folded my hand into his as we headed our way outside.

when we were out, our hands still folded, we sipped on our bubble tea and enjoyed the view. people either having fun, or late for work. children running around, and their mom and dad chasing after them.

"hey hyejin, jisung asked if you could come over to us after their class and play tekken" lucas said. "sure" i said, smiling.

"we got playstation 4 now, and we also have tekken 7 now, we wanted to try it out with you~" lucas said, i widened my eyes. "really tekken 7? oh, well i am excited for that a lot. okay i will come" i said happily, clapping my hands.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"woah tekken 7 looks so different now, their looks changed a lot" jisung frowned, while controlling the screen with the controller. "also, some of the characters disappeared!" jisung's frown got bigger.

chenle sat beside him, with a big smile on his face, eyes were scanning the screen of the TV. "woah, there are new characters though!" chenle said, clapping his hands.

"okay, no offence but that girl called lucky chloe looks like a....." taeyong paused, and looked around while biting his lips. "a weeboo" he said, i faced him and nodded my head several times.

"i know right, gosh that is just...." i thought of a word, but nothing pop in. "weird.." jungwoo said with his cute small voice, i nodded my head and continued watching the two younger boys with colorful hair.

"okay, come one chenle, let's play and see who wins" jisung pretended to crack his knuckles, and chenle did the same.

when i was watching the kids playing, i suddenly felt something landed on my lap. i looked to see what is was, there i saw lucas' giant hand. his hand, covered with veins. a single touch made my heart started to beat fast, i looked up at him, but he seems to be focused on the TV. lucas was cheering for the both of them. does he even realise where his hand is?

i ignored it, and looked up to continue watching the battle between jisung and chenle. as expected chenle chose a chinese character called "ling xiaoyu" and jisung, who tried a new character called kazumi.

again, i started to feel his palms rubbing my lap. goosebumps appeared all over my body, as my throat bobbed. i looked down at my lap again, and saw lucas' hand rubbing them slowly. he then started tapping his fingers, on it, and on switch he tapped it with his palms too. he realised it, finally he did.

he looked up at me, with rosy cheeks. he quickly pulled his own hand away from my lap, and awkwardly giggled. "sorry, i have those kind of habit..." he apologised, i smiled and pinched his cheeks. how cute.

"it's okay lucas-" i got cut off by a loud high pitched scream.

"yay i won, i told you xiaoyu is the best!" chenle stuck his tongue out, and playfully poked jisung's cheeks. the blue haired boy scoffed, and pushed his hand away. "chill chenle, it's because i don't know kazumi's combos yet" he smirked.

"but i still won" chenle muttered, jungwoo popped out of nowhere and snatched the controller chenle had. "let me play, i will be the panda!" he said with a cute tone.

[do some of you know the game tekken? because it's pretty awkward if no one does, and here i am keep writing about it? if you know, who's your favorite character? mine is hwoarang, not bc he is KOREAN. because i know his combos well, and they are like hella good! and he is like so so fast at kicking! i also like steve, lee, jack, and paul. okay i should go bye]