60

hyejin
10 days left

he sang, like an idiot, a funny idiot. i love his so much. i glanced at taeyong, who was also whipped for him. haha, i get him.

"oh, hyejin you're here!" lucas quickly dropped the plastic filled with groceries, he walked towards me and pulled me up for a hug. i felt his lips pressing against my forehead, and felt taeyong watching us blankly.

"oh taeyong-ah, would you also help us bake cupcakes for jisung and the others? we need help mom" lucas grinned, taeyong rolled his eyes while giggling softly. "yeah sure" he said and stood up, he went to grab the groceries and straightly headed to the kitchen.

"is taeyong sick, why is he skipping school?" i asked, i felt his arms snaked around my waist. "he just doesn't want to go to school" he answered back, letting out a small chuckle. "oh mood" i said.

"let's go help him" he said, and broke our clingy bodies, since we hugged each other too much, he folded his hand on mine and we both headed to the kitchen.

we saw taeyong with his apron already, on his phone and probably searching for "how to make cupcakes"

"okay hyung, so what can i help" lucas walked towards taeyong, and watched the video together. "aren't you only here to eat the extras?" taeyong asked, and laughed softly. lucas laughed with, and digged inside the plastic of bag.

"hey um, hyejin can you start with the frosting?" taeyong asked, and turned around to hear my answer. i nodded my head "sure". i walked towards the other side of the countertop, and pulled out the things i needed.

"lucas go help your wife" i heard taeyong said, and i heard lucas giggle. i smiled, and pretended that i didn't heard anything of their conversation. i felt lucas' palm on my waist, lucas pecked my neck as he back hugged me.

"okay, so we're going to make buttercream frosting" i said, and pulled out a bowl. i used to bake cupcakes with jaehyun, and i remember how to make frosting. they are really easy to make.

"lucas can you go and grab the unsalted butter?" i asked, but i felt his head shook. he hugged me more tighter, and started leaving small kisses on my shoulder. "lucas..." i said, expecting he would stop, but he didn't.

"lucas, not here and not right now. now go make your goddamn buttercream" taeyong scolded lucas. lucas frowned, and walked towards the refrigerator to grab the butter. when he came back, i quickly grabbed them and placed it down the bowl.

"now what?" lucas asked. "beat it with a mixer, can you go find one?" i asked, lucas groaned and frowned. "why am i only the one who searches for the things?" he muttered, i ignored him and glanced at taeyong. he was already mixing the ingredients together. to make the basic cupcakes.

"here" lucas said, i turned it on and started to beat the butter. "so how long does it take?" lucas asked, placing his elbow on the table. "a minute" i answered.

"can i try?" he asked, i nodded my head and let him do it.

when the minute was passed, i poured some powdered sugar. i started to mix them slowly and gently, and when i can see they are now mixed good together. i mix it with vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.

after that, it was finally done, and taeyong placed the tray inside the oven. i then placed the bowl of buttercream inside the fridge.

"okay, let's go to the living room and wait for the cupcakes to bake" taeyong said.

we sat on the couch, watched a movie, and i swear lucas was so clingy. he wanted kisses from me, but i didn't gave him some.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

we heard small giggles, and i heard the door opening, i turned around and saw chenle and jisung.

"hey guys-" i couldn't even finish talking, jisung started to shout already. "i already told you, you suck at tekken chenle" jisung chuckled, and quickly sat in front of the tv, as he grabbed the controller.

"okay, but it isn't about winning. it's about having fun" chenle grinned, sat beside jisung and grabbed the other controller. "oh my god chenle, stop saying that quote you found on google" jisung scoffed, and the playstation started up.

"hey kids, we have cupcakes" taeyong said, patting their back. chenle and jisung gasped, looking at each other with wide eyes. they stood up, with cheerful voices as they ran straightly to the kitchen.

"wow, i feel so invisible" lucas frowned, i chuckled at his words. i connected my arms into his, and joined the others in the kitchen. when we entered the kitchen, we saw jisung and chenle sitting on the table. their mouth covered with frosting, and ate cupcakes.

"oh god, you guys eat properly" i said, and grabbed tissues. i walked towards them, and threw them the tissues on their face. "oh, noona i didn't see you were here!" chenle said happily, and literally spitted cupcakes out of his mouth. he stood up from the chair, and quickly hugged me.

"yah chenle, seriously please eat like a real um..." lucas scratched his head. "how old are you?" he asked, chenle broke the hug and made eye contact with him. "i'm sixteen" he answered.

"yeah, eat like a real sixteen year old boy" lucas shook his head, and folded his arms, acted like he was disappointed.

"hi noona~" jisung smiled, waving his hand a bit.

"so, where are the other? ten, and jungwoo? oh and johnny? i am pretty sure they would love our cupcakes" i asked, i looked at lucas, then at jisung, at chenle and then at taeyong.

"they would be here soon, jungwoo just texted me" taeyong looked away from his phone, and up to me, giving me a slight smile.