28

hyejin

apparently yesterday, the doctor has informed us that it's confirmed lucas is getting weaker everyday. everyone was of course worried about him, jungwoo, ten, taeyong, jisung, chenle and me were really scared of what it's gonna happened next.

the doctor was now finding a cure for him to get better, and his searching as fast as he can. we don't know when the cure would be announced, but we hope it'll be today or tomorrow. we really need answers right now.

the door opened, and i didn't even looked up to see who it was. i didn't cared, i was too busy thinking of lucas.

"hyejin-ah" i heard a familiar voice spoke my name, i finally looked up and saw my brother along with his two friends. jaehyun, and sicheng. i sat up my bed, and smiled at them weakly. doyoung sat on the edge of the bed, while jaehyun and sicheng stood up.

"how are you doing?" doyoung grabbed my hands tightly, tight enough that i wouldn't escape from his tight hands. i sighed, and looked up at him. "i'm doing fine..." i lied.

"i heard what happened to lucas today, is he doing better?" doyoung asked, i sighed loudly and my hands were balling into a fist. "of course he's not, he is getting weaker everyday! so there would be no answer 'yes' right now!" i cried out, i covered my eyes with both of my palms.

i felt doyoung's arms wrapping around mine, as he hugged me tightly. his chin was on top of my head, and i buried my face on his chest. tears were fallen down his shirt, which formed into pears stain. he didn't mind, and still let me continue crying.

"i'm sorry hyejin.." doyoung whispered as he ran his fingers, through my hair.