35

hyejin

i was sitting on the swing, swinging myself as i heard the squeaking of it. all by myself, i felt so empty. i felt so empty without lucas, without him i didn't felt complete. but why do i always forget about his mission? he is out there, faking everything.

"hyejin..." a voice spoke, i already knew who it was. i quickly stood up and was about to leave, but he gripped my wrist tightly making me face him. lucas with his hazel brown eyes, it drowns me. "don't even..." he said with a serious voice.

"lucas just stop it!" i shouted at him, luckily no one was around. so no stares, or glares were on us. "i know what you're doing. what you're out with, i don't wanna discuss about it. all i want is you to go.." i teared up. tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"but hyejin, it's something important" he pulled me closer to him, but i avoided eye contact and shook my head. i slowly pulled myself away from him, and sighed. "what's more important than your mission?"

"hyejin..." he spoke. "listen to me right now" he grabbed both of my wrist, but i again didn't looked at him. i didn't listened to him, because i couldn't trust him anymore.

"lucas, you're mission is complete now" when i finished the sentence, his eyes dilated and it was expected. he is surprised that his mission was finally finished.

"yes, you left me heartbroken lucas...that's what you wanted right?" i bit my lips, but all he did was look into my eyes and shook his head.

"i like you lucas...." it was incorrect. "i love you a lot, i don't know why. maybe because the fact that we both have a weak heart. the fact that you make me feel comfortable, the fact that you showed you cared about me. but not anymore, it was all...." i didn't even wanted to say the last word.

fake

it was all fake love? i'm so sick of fake love, he should be sorry because it's fake love. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"trust me hyejin....you misunderstood this"

i didn't listened to him, but left.

oh, i just confessed that i loved him. i liked him.

[sorry this is getting more bad]