02

hyejin

it was night, the sky started to turn black and the sun faded away. i was laying on my bed again, blankly looking around the room. i had no phone, and no tv inside this room. there was literally nothing to do, inside this room. sicheng or jaehyun wasn't here since they both were working, same goes to doyoung. i was alone.

i sighed, and hopped out of the bed. i took on my slippers, and grabbed the metaled IV pole. i took off my hair tie and let my hair flow down only reaching my shoulders. i walked towards the door, and opened it.

there was nothing but silence, white walls, white ceilings, hospital rooms and white floor. no one was out, there was no one to be seen. i got crept out, and the lights started blinking. i closed the door behind me, and gulped. my room number was 707, i must be really high up.

i looked left to right a couple of times, till i spotted a balcony. i walked to the balcony, while i grabbing on the metaled pole. when i reached there, i saw another person. a guy wearing an oversized purple t-shirt with pink stars pajamas. he was standing on the edge of the balcony, watching the view. he also had the IV pole. i blinked twice, and walked towards him.

i grabbed the metaled fence, and looked down. my heart raised a bit, causing it to hurt. it felt like i was standing on a tall mountain. i breathed, and exhaled.

"afraid of heights?" the guy beside me spoke with his deep voice, i looked up at him and bit my upper lip. his hair was blonde and puffy, his wide and big hazel eyes looking straight into mine. his big lips were tinted red, and they formed into a small smile.

"u-uh no..." i lied, and looked away from him. i saw him look back at the view, and let out a small sigh.

"aren't you supposed to go to sleep?" he asked out of the blue, i knitted my eyebrows and shook my head. "i can't sleep." i replied back.

"i wanna go back home, i wanna leave this place, i wanna explore more of the world." i said, balling my hands into a tight fist. i pursed my lips, and waited for him to respond.

"why are you here?" he asked, and faced me.

having someone to talk about my problem, felt really nice. even though he was only a stranger, he was good at talking.

"i have a weak...." i paused for a second, and breathed. "weak heart." i finished my sentence, his eyes widened. he looked at me for some couple seconds, and spoke.

"i have a weak heart too."