14

hyejin

i watched lucas leaning down, and took a closer look at the books that were in the shelves. he was searching for more comics, or manga like naruto. even though it's been two days ago, i was still curious about the nickname.

"heartbreaker"

should i ask him? should i, or is it too early? is it too late? am i too much? isn't it something really private? is it something personal? if i ask him, would he answer "it's none of your business.". i am scared, he might get mad if i ask.

"hyejin!" lucas snapped his fingers in front of me, i hopped out my thoughts and focused my eyes on his. "huh?" i hummed as a response, and waited for him to speak. "let's go? i just borrowed this last comic of naruto."

i nodded as we both went out of the library, filled with silence and it was a bit embarrassing. but he then broke the silence, it was a good thing.

"why so quiet hyejin?" he asked, letting out a nervous and quick laugh. i smiled, and licked my lips as i pursed them together at the same time. "i don't know, i don't feel good the few past hours." i said, but of course it was a lie. it was about his nickname.

"ahh, well you should go back to your room hyejin. get some rest, and take a nap." he said, and stopped walking. without me even noticing, we reached my room. he opened the door for me, i went in and was about to close the door but hit his chest with my head instead. "oh...." i said.

"don't worry hyejin, i'll stay here with you~" he said and smiled with teeth shown, i blushed and the familiar warm feeling spreading widely on my chest again. he closed the door, and i turned around and headed to my bed. i laid down, and covered myself with my blanket. i saw him pulling a chair beside me, he sat there and opened the book, he read.

i watched his face, till my eyes got heavy and i slept.