Chapter 17 Part 2

(This is happening while Shiek was telling Midna and Navi her plan to bring Link back.)

Links P.O.V

"Where? Where am I?" I looked around. "Zelda?" I didn't see anything. but white every where.

"Where is everyone?" I took a step forward stoping with a voice.

"Hero Of Time."

I turned around trying to reach for my sword and shield. They where gone.

"What the?" I kept trying to reach for it.

"Link. It's no use my child. For you are no longer alive."

"What do you mean?!" I looked around. Where is that voice coming from?

"Link, Dark Link defeated you." it said to me. That can't be true. I fell to my knees.

"N-No that can't be true." I wrapped my hands around my torso and bent over.

"DEAR GOD NO IT CANT BE TRUE."

"Link clam down my dear." a green light flew down in front of him. "Raise your head hero. I Faron Triforce of Courage, will vow to help you get back to your love one."

--------

Zelda's P.O.V

I stepped my foot into the temple. I looked back to Link. I couldn't look at him. the pain. It hurt me to much.

"My lady, we need to get this done as soon as we can." Midna looked at me. I could tell by the way she looked at me. she didn't want to do this. I nodded my head.

"Lets begin." I walked over to the alter. I placed my right hand on it calling for the Triforce.

"Great Triforce and Goddesses. I Come for a wish, I wish to save Hyrule." The temple began shaking. the Triforce called back. It rose up from the alter. Power, Courage, Wisdom.

"Please don't do this princess!" Navi begged. tears slid down her cheeks.

"It will be alright." I smiled, but it was fake. I walked over slowly. I took the Master Sword from Links limp body.

"Just one thrust into my heart and that should do it." I Began to cry.