Chapter 17 Part 1

"Sheik!" Midna ran to us. "what happened?!?" she stopped and looked at us.

"L-Link.. he's gone." I placed my head on his chest. tears flowed out of my eyes.

"No he can't be!" Navi's voice cracked a little. "you... your lying."

"IF I WAS LYING WOULD I BE CRYING!? WOULD I BE HOLDING HIM IN MY ARMS!? HE WOULD BE MOVING NAVI! HE... HE....." I broke down into more tears. I couldn't control it. it was to much to handle.

"Sheik, please calm down." Midna bent down next to me. "Everything will be fine. I promise." I looked at her. I took off my head gear. I blonde hair was shown.

"Wait sheik your really a girl!? I thought you where a guy when you transform." Navi said confused.

"That's what I want them to think, but that's not important. Midna I have a way to bring him back." I looked at her. my eyes glowed.

"What is it?" She looked at me confused and worried.

"I need to go to the Temple Of Time."

"NO!" navi yelled. "I know what your gonna do!"

"What is that!?" I looked at her.

"Your going to sacrifice your self at the alter!" Midna looked deep into my eyes. Tears formed in her eyes. they slipped down her face.

"It's the only way to saw him!" I screamed through my tears. I leaned over and cried into his chest. "DAMN YOU DARK LINK DAMN YOU!" I was a mess. I couldn't live without him.

"Sheik." Navi flew next to me. "Look at me." I didn't move. "Sheik. please." She begged. "Please just calm down."

I looked her.

"Navi. we lost the Hero of Time. I lost the love of my life. you guys lost you dear friend. I-I need to give my life for him." I pushed Link's hair out of his face. "I have to."

Midna bowed to me. "As you wish my princess."

I nodded my head. "Please take me to the Temple Of Time."

"Of course my lady." They both bowed.

-----

This chapter will have a few parts maybe 3 or 4. But I hope you all love the story so far!