Chapter 3

(Dark Link's castle)

"Were is she hiding! She's probably with that so called hero Link. GUARDS!!!!" yelled Dark Link madly. He was glaring out the window. His hands rested by his side.

"Yes master?" asked the dark beast as he was bowing.

"Any sight of the princess yet?" He continued to look outside. He looked at the darkened sky.

"No sir, but we are certain that she is hiding in Faron Woods." He straightened his back from bowing. He looked at him with disgust.

"Good, take the whole army and search the forest. Don't come back till you have the princess. If the hero is with her... kill him." said Dark Link with a evil look in his eyes. He turned and looked at his slave.

"Don't fail me or else you will never see daylight again." his voice was stern.

"Yes master." the beast bowed and walked out of the throne room with out another word.

"You will be mine for Hyrule does need a queen." he smirked. "How can a king rule a kingdom with out their queen?"

(back at Faron Wood's)

"Hey are you all right?" Link asked Zelda. She was walking sluggish trailing behind him.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired." Link smiled at her as he picked her up bridal style. They walked in silence till Zelda spoke.

"Link it feels like we are being followed." Zelda looked over Link's shoulder trying to spit out figures.

Link stopped and put down Zelda. He withdrew his sword. Darks beasts jumped out of the tree's and bushes. Small, tall, skinny, fat covered in mini gut black armor.

"Zelda run!" Link pushed Zelda almost causing her to fall over her feet.

"But Lin-" he cuts her off with another push.

"GO! I'll met you at the Hall of Mirrors!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Zelda backed up and ran. Her eyes met his but he turns away. He was in his battle stance.

She jogged for a little bit. Just enough to get out of links view.

"Well hello there my dear." Zelda whipped around to see Dark Link standing there. Zelda gasped. Not paying attention, she hit a tree forcing her to stop. Dark Link walked up to her and put his arm on the tree so she couldn't ecsape.

"You do know Hyrule need's a queen." Dark Link leaned in to kiss Zelda.

"LINK! HELP ME!!"