Chapter 12

"Any sighs if them?" Dark link asked in his deep voice.

"No but we have a idea were she might be." the demon beast looked at him.

"And that is?" he looked at him a he was a dumb ass.

"The twilight realm." he bowed to him.

"Ahhh, I was right. she fled to another place. what a terrible princess!" he laughed evilly. "get all the troops ready. we take over the Twilight Realm and kidnap Princess Zelda."

"What about the hero?" Asked the beast looking into Dark Links red eyes.

"Kill him." he smirked.

"But-" the demon sighed. "yes sir right away."

~~

"Link, link wake up." Zelda's voice was shaky. his eyes fluttered open.

"A-are you okay?" he sat looking at her.

"I found a way to save Hyrule." she smiled weak. Link looked in her big blue eyes.

Links pov

"What is it?" I had a very bad feelings about it.

"I would have to sacrifice my self at the alter-" I places my hand over her mouth.

"Are you fucking crazy?! why would you even think of that?" I began yelling at her.

"Link!" tears fell down her cheeks. "it would make Dark Link have harder chance of taking the Triforce and destroying Hyrule." I grip tightened on her shoulders.

"No. I'm doing his the old fashion way and kill his ass with out losing you."

~~

"Master, the only way to the Twilight Realm is through the mirror of twilight."

"And so? Take me to it. now." Dark Link glared at him.