Chapter 9

SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!! I AM ERASING IT AND CHANGING IT TO SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Caution! This chapter does have rape in it.

____________________________________

As Dark Link took people captive he took 1 girl and 3 boys. The girls name was Malon and she was 16 years old. The boys were Collin (15), Malo (14), and Ruty prince of the zoras (15).

(I made up Rutys name. He is the prince of the zoras from Twilight Princess. Also his mom is dead so he goes to Ordon to be with his friends. His mom is a sprit so she will be in the story.)

He made them all slaves that would do what ever he wanted.

He made Malon his servant and

sex slave.

Collin was his cook.

Malo was his assistant that would taste his food just in case it was poisoned. 

Ruty was his butler. He kept the castle clean from top to bottom.

"Malon!" he yelled.

"Yes?" she bowed.

"Met me in my room. I have something you need to do for me. It's very important." he smiled at her.

"Yes Master." she walked up the stairs. Dark Link followed after making announcement.

"I have important business to discuss with dear old Malon please do not disturb us till after we are done." he smiled.

Dark Link closed the door behind him.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" asked Malon.

"Oh nothing." he pushed her on his bed.

"what are you doing!" she yelled. She took her dress and tried covering her self up.

"Now don't do that." he grabbed her dress and tried pulling it off. He grabbed a knife and cut it off her.

"Please stop! This is against my will!" she tried to beg him. Dark Link slipped off his clothes.

"this is rape!" Malon yelled.

"Take your clothes off." Dark Link demanded. Malon began to cry. She did as told and stripped off the rest of her clothes. She sat there naked.

"Perfect." Dark Link sat on the bed and reached for her c cupped breast. He pulled her nipples.

"Ow. Stop that hurts." Malon tried to push him away. He grabbed her shoulders and threw her down in her back. Dark Link got on top of her.

"Please no. This is rape! I'll get pregnant!" she kept trying to push him Off.

"I don't care. Your my sex slave!" he plunged his member inside her.

"Ahhh!" she screamed in pain. Her eyes filled with water.