Chapter 22

My body went limp. I couldn't move anymore. Something was wrong with me. I was glued to the ground. I breathed heavy. They where deep breaths.

"Link!" Anju screamed. She ran over and flipped me over. She placed her hand on my forehead. "Your burning up! I need to get help!" She ran out of the room.

----------

Dark Links pov

"So the Hero of Time disappeared." Dark Link smirked. It was wide, as wide as a mad man.

"My love, isn't that good?" Elda said.

(I will call zelda, Elda since she is the dark version on her.)

She sat on my lap, she glanced up at me. Her dark blue eyes gleamed at me.

"It is my sweet, but I wanted to kill the bastard." I looked at her placing a kiss on her forehead. "I have you, the kingdom, and the hero is gone."

"Oh my." She said as she placed her head on my chest.

-------

Links pov

"Zelda." I wrapped my arms around her. I hugged her tight.

"Yes my dear?" She snuggles up to me.

"I love you princess!" I looked at her with a red face. She looks up at me.

"I love you too!" She smiles. I grab her shoulders and kiss her. I kiss her with love..

When I awoke once again, I was back in the same bed. I looked around but no one was in the room. My eyes where heavy. My cheeks where wet. Was I crying? What did I even dream about?

I looked for my sword but it was gone. Anju might have moved it.

I couldn't stay awake any longer. I wanted to sleep. I was so tired.

I felt my self drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!!

I'm half asleep writing this!!

I hope you enjoy it!!

Don't forget to read my Five Nights At Freddy's book!!

-TETO