Chapter 25

Hello my fellow readers!! I'm sorry I haven't updated. I went on vacation -3- !!

But it's okay because I'm going to update now!!

I haven't really had a chapter just to Dark Link, so I decided why not give him one?

~~

Dark Link's POV

The Goddess of Power.. I sat in my throne. Where could she be hiding? Who could have her..

I placed my hand on my cheek and rested my elbow on the arm of the chair.

I sighed.

I looked at my hand. I could imagine having the Triforce of Power placed upon my left hand. I gave a grin.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a midnight black glove touch my shoulder. Elda looked at me with her beautiful deep Ruby colored eyes.

She was perfect in every way.

"Dark Link?" Her soothing voice rang in my head. She also titled her head a little.

"Yes my love?" I gazed at her.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She looked concerned. She revealed herself to me.

"My dear, have you heard of the Triforce of Power?" I looked at her while I gently grabbed her hand.

"Oh yes I have!" She gave a big smile at me. "The Triforce of Power is hidden though." She sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Can you tell me where it might be located?" I gave her a smirk. "I would love to know~"

She hopped off my lap.

"No but let's go to the library!" She smiled. "Maybe something there will tell us!"

"Fine." I said in a stern voice. She pranced off towards the castles library.

Then this popped into my head..

Will I get the power I need to take over the world?

~~

Sorry this is so short, I just wanted to update for you guys!!

I'm also going to write a new book.

It's going to be a Sword Art Online book because I like this anime.

It's amazing.

Don't worry, I will try to update the rest of my books as well!!

Happy reading!!