Chapter 7

"Link, I can always take you guys to my realm and hide you there till then." Midna offered.

"I think thats a good idea. We need to get far away from Hyrule till we can come up with a plan." Link agreed. "Are you okay with that zelda?" he asked her looking In her big blue pale eyes.

"Yes as long I'm with you or Midna, I know I'm safe." she smiled at them both.

"We better get going." Midna held up her hand and a little blue sparkling light formed. She pushed to the mirror activating the portal.

"Go on. This leads straight to the castle." she held her hand out letting them go first.

________________________________________________________________________

"Master, we have no sign of the princess or hero." the beast bowed to Dark Link.

"She must think she is so clever. Shes probably not even in Hyrule anymore. Check the sky, sea, desert, forest, check every inch of Hyrule till she is found. Don't you even dare come back if you have not found her. If you do, you will be sorry." he stood up and walked to the beast.

"Yes sir." the beast stood up and walked out of the room.

"Navi! Were are you ya stupid fairy!" he yelled. A little blue light came from behind the throne.

"Yes?" she asked him.

"You and Link were once buddies. Were do you think he is right now." he smiled showing is teeth.

"I don't know. I'm sorry master." she looked Down With dissapontment.

"Stupid Fairy. Your nothing like a dumb piece of shit." he hit her to the ground. She sat up and limped.

"Get the hell out of my sight." he sat in his throne.

"Fine then. I gotta find Link and warn him." she flew out of the castle and straight to the woods.

"It's been forever since we last seen each other. When we traveled through time and defeated Ganondorf. I left and never saw you again." she flew in peace.

"Were are you?" she flew around in circles for a few minutes. She flew passed the mirror but stopped. She flew back.

"The mirror, it's been activated. Maybe Link did it." she flew towards it. She flew through the mirror and reached the Twilight Realm. She flew and yelled Link's name.

"Link!" she yelled getting his attention. He turned around and his mouth dropped.

"Navi!"

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! If you guys like my story follow me and don't be afraid to give me any ideas for my story! ^•^ ^*^