Chapter 2

"Link. We can't keep running forever." said Zelda cuddling up to Link for warmth.

"I'd rather keep running and have you be protected." Answered Link pulling her closer to him. Link felt her little body start to shiver.

"Come here. Sit on my lap. You'll be warmer." said Link. He opened his arms to embrace her.

She nodded. Zelda got up and sat on Links lap. She snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her close.

"Hey Link. How come we can't defeat Dark Link?" Zelda looked up in my eyes. I looked at her back. Her eyes where filled with fear.

"I'm afraid he will take you. He wants me dead. I'm afraid he will do something bad to you..." his voice tralied off. "I can't stand to lose you.."

"But we've been running for days maybe even weeks, Link. We have to try." Zelda looked down.

"Zelda, I love you. I don't want to fight him till I'm strong enough to protect you." LInk replied. Everything was silent. Till they heard footsteps. Zelda's eyes widened. Link held her close.

"Link?"

"Shhhh...." Link said. "We don't want to get caught."

"Find the princess, and if the hero is with her.... kill him." said a man from outside. They walked pass the tree they were huddling in.

"Oh Link... What are we ganna do?" wondered Zelda. "What about my kingdom? Dark Link.. He's going to destroy it."

"No he won't. I will find a way to protect your kingdom. But untill then, the darkness will keep taking over. I'm sorry. I will do anything I can do to protect it." said Link. "If you really love you will belive me till the end of time."

"I do love you..... forever and always." said Zelda

(Twilight Realm)

"Strange... I can feel darkness in Hyrule." said Midna walking to her castle balcony. She looked to the horizon.

"This dosent feel right.. Not at all." Midna waked back inside of her castle. She walked down her stairs. Midna opened her front doors and walked down to the Mirror of Twilight.

"I need to contact Link and Zelda." she cupped her hands together and a green light formed in her hands.

"Link? Can you hear me?....."

(Back in Hyrule)

Link jilts up. Waking up Zelda in the process.

"Link whats wrong?" she was trying to calm him down.

"I-I heard a voice." Link answered her.

"Link? can you hear me?" asked the voice agian. This time, it was louder.

"M-Midna?" He stood up and walked outside in hopes of finding her.

"Link? were are you going?" Zelda asked. She stood up and followed him.

"Link... go the Hall of Mirrors.... when you get there stand in front of the Mirrit of Twilght.... I'll met you there." the voice disappeared. Link turned to face Zelda.

"We need to go to the Hall of Mirrors." said Link. Zelda looked at him puzzled.

"Why?" Zelda asked.

"I heard a voice in my head. it sounded like Midna."

"Midna? It could be a trick Link." Zelda said. "It could be Dark Link messing with your head." Link pulled Zelda in his arms.

"I know Midna's voice when I hear it."