Chapter 29

If you guys haven't noticed, I am rewriting this story as I go. Which is why it's taken a long time for me to update.

I'm older now, and my vocabulary is way better then it was when I started this book. My writing skills have improved a lot so I'm taking the chance to improve so when new people read this book, it will capture their attention!

This book as been going on for 4 years? I think it's time to speed up the updates and try and make a book 2 (maybe)

I would also like to start making a few new books but those are in the process of being drafted. I might also start up my Wondering Girl again and my Sword Art Online one.

Anyway I hope you all are still enjoying this book :)

~*~

Elda skipped down the hallways of the dark and mysterious castle Dark Link had taken over. She hummed a little tune. Her perfect hourglass figure moved in a perfect motion as she skipped. Her silky long waist length gray hair tied in a long braid flowed behind her with her graceful movements. She was the perfect image of what once was Princess Zelda.

She was on a mission to find the last missing puzzle of the Triforce. The Triforce of Power, but then she recalled "the Triforce of Wisdom wasn't with your beloved." She tapped her chin as she started to come to a slow walk.

"Maybe if I find both, Dark Link will love me more!" She giggled to herself and a slight shade of pink ran across her face. She opened the library's huge golden doors. Elda walked into the dome filled with books off all kinds of shapes and sizes. She danced around the library in search of the perfect book. One that will tell her the information and a possible location of the Triforce of Power!

A light knock came from the door. Elda turned around to see her beloved in the door way smiling at her. She smiled and ran to him, running to his embrace.

"Dark Link!" She smiled up at him. Her smile was brighter everyday.

Dark Link POV

I leaned on the giant librarian door. I watched Elda gracefully move around looking for her books. I tapped on the door to get her attention. She ran over softly, as if she was floating on air into my embrace. She giggles and smiles up at me.

For once in my life. I feel heart beating, something warm and fuzzy in my chest. I like this feeling. It's something I have that I never did before, and no one can take it away. Sometimes I forget what my main objective is.

"My love, find anything yet?" I looked into her perfect eyes.

"No! Not yet!" She said. "But I'm not going to give up!" Elda nodded. I guess when she has her mind set to it, she's going to do it. After all she was the one that brought up the Triforce of Power in the first.

"While looking for the Triforce. Try and see if you can Wisdom. It wasn't with Zelda when she died." I looked at her. She said nothing but nodded her head in excitement. Elda ran to the books.

"With her help. All of Hyrule and everything in it. Will be mine."

~*~