Chapter 5

"Damn it." dark link punched the wall. "She got away again!" he stomped to his throne. "Guards!" a big black beast walked in the throne room and bowed to him.

"Yes Master." the beast's voice boomed.

"Send out the whole army and make sure you find that little bitch. Don't come back until you have her and the hero is dead." dark link smirked.

"Yes my lord." the beast got up and walked out of the throne room.

"I need her. I'll do what ever it takes to bring back my beloved queen. I hope she does know that the goddess of time won't protect her forever." he got up and walked over to the window. "You can't hid forever."

Zelda awoke and shot up.

"Zelda! Are you okay?" link put her on the ground.

"I herd a voice." she stood there looking at the castle. "Maybe it was just a dream." she looked at Link. He grabbed her hand.

"Let's just hope it was a dream and it wasn't dark link. Come on. We should be there soon." he pulled her. "If we keep going we can make it by sundown." Zelda followed close behind. With there fingers locked he would hold on to her.

'I have to protect Zelda from him. I will protect you even if I have to die for you.' link said to him self.

"Link? Are you okay?" Zelda placed her hand on his arm.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about something." he looked at her.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I was nothing. Don't worry about it." he turned away and kept walking. Zelda grabbed his arm to keep him from walking.

"Please Link. You can tell me." she looked at him with a worried look in her eyes.

"I'm just thinking of ways to protect you." Link pulled Zelda into a hug. "I love you to much. If I lost you the world would end and I wouldn't be able to live any more." he held her even closer.

"You don't have to worry link. He won't get me. Before he does anything else we will defeat him." link pulled away and looked at Zelda madly.

"What do you mean 'we'? I will defeat him to protect you." he looked at her. Zelda hugged him.

"I love you." they looked at each other and kissed...