Chapter 14

"What do you mean Dark Link is here?!?" Link jumped out of bed and ran to the window. "shit." he grabbed his green tunic and pulled it over his head. He pulled on his boots and placed his hat in his head. "Midna, take Zelda and get the hell out of her."

"What about you?" Midna placed her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes had fear in them.

"I will be okay but take Zelda and leave. Me and Navi will stay here and fight him." he looked at back. He had no fear in his eyes.

"No Link! I can't leave you! Let me stay and help you fight!" Zelda grabbed his tunic. "Please?" her voice was shaky.

"No. I need to protect you, leave with Midna." he hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What's with all the yelling?" Navi flew in.

"Dark Link got in. You and me are gonna team up again like we did years ago, we are in trouble." Navi nodded.

"Princess we must be going now!" she looked her.

"Link, please be carful!" She looked at him and followed Midna.

--------

Link P.O.V

I have to do this. I have to fight him. he must not get her or the Triforce!

"Ready Navi?"

"Ready!" she smiled. I knew she was excited. I ran down the stairs through the halls and to the grand hall. I opened the door that lead out side.

There he was. Dark Link. his red eyes could be seen a mile away.

"Dark Link!" I yelled. I walked to him taking out my Master Sword and Hyalian Shield.

"Well if it isn't the Hero of Time." he climbed down the horse and walked to me.

"I'm done with you. lets settle it here now."

He sighed. "fine." he withdrew his sword and shield. "prepare to make this your grave."

"No I don't count on it. lets make it your instead!"

------

So I have a new story called Life on the Line. it's a Attack on Titan story, it's uploaded all ready! please read it !!! and comment what you think till next time!