Chapter 6

"Were are they?" Midna paced back and forth. "I hope there okay." Midna walked to the mirror.

"Please hurry."

"Link.." Zelda look up at him.

"Yes?" he looked back at her.

"Do you think were close?" she asked she hugged his arm.

"Yeah. I think. Don't worry if we see Dark Link, just hide and I will fight till your safe." link smiled at her.

"But what if you get hurt?"

"I'll get hurt and be okay with it because I will know your safe." he picked her up bridal style. "We will get your kingdom back and me and you will live together forever, or so I hope we do." he gently kissed the top of her head and she smiled.

"Don't worry." link said.

"I'm not. As long as I'm in Your arms I know I'm safe." zelda said trying to escape his arm.

"Look! Were here." he put Zelda down and opened the big wooden black door. Zelda walked in first and link followed closing the door behind him.

"Wow." she said. "It's breath taking.

"It is. Isn't it." a blue figure walked down the stairs. "It's been a long time no?" she gave Zelda a hug.

"Midna. It's great to see you again. Old friend." Zelda smiled at her.

"Midna." Link walked over and kissed her hand.

"I felt a dark power here so I came to check it out." Midna informed them.

"Yes. Dark Link is here. He took over my Hyrule and now I'm scared he might start killing my people as a threat. I have been a terrible princess." Zelda looked down in shame.

"it's not your fault. How did he get here?" asked Midna.

Flashback

'It started a long time ago when I had a nightmare about him. He said that he was going to kill me and take Zelda for himself.

He found a way out of my dreams and brought an army of dark creatures. He once again went back into my dreams and I was trapped inside for days with no way out.

I fought him and kept fighting but I just wasn't able to defeat him. I was only fighting him because if I didn't, he would get Zelda. He knows I would do anything for her. To protect her. I would even die to keep her safe.

Zelda found a way to get me out of the nightmare. The holypower of the Triforce got me out. Courage and wisdom save me.

When I awoke the castle was being invaded. So I took Zelda I'm my arms and ranaway to keep her safe.

We've been hiding since....

End of Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys! Sorry I haven't been updating this story! It's hard to update this one because I have very little ideas for this one! I'm going to update with one a lot this week! Also don't forget to check out the Legend of Zelda The Relic