BIABY: 30

[ just go with florida being their first tour stop... idk if it was or not.. You guys have good ideas for this story-okay read on ]

Michael's POV:

I'm really excited to start touring.

Like, this isn't even real life right now.

It's just a dream that I'll wake up from in a few minutes.

Damn, this is my first time in America.

I'm rambling.

The boys and I are getting ready to go somewhere Calum thought of on the way here. Since we start off in Florida, where else better to go than Disney World?! I can't wait to dress Luke up as Cinderella for the whole day. That's going to be a good laugh.

"Lads! We're going to Disney World!" Calum came running into the hotel room with his phone in his left hand. He must have just called to see if they were even going to be open or some shit.

"No way! For real!?" Ashton grinned and jumped to his feet after Calum said yes, "OH MY GOD MICHAEL, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" Ashton grabbed my hands and we spun around in a circle like idiots for about thirty seconds ( #nohomo) until I let him go. Like the clumsy sap he was, Ashton went flying into the wall of the hotel and was stuck.

Our faces were priceless. We all we're shocked and didn't know what to do.

"Oh. My. God. You just broke the wall! How are we going to pay for this?! Oh my mom is going to kill us when she gets back! She's going to tell us-'See Luke this is why I don't trust you four boys alone in another country!'" Luke mimics his mother, "I don't have money! Calum's got no money! Ashton, you have no money! And Michael, you don't have money eith-what are you laughing about?!" Luke cries out and throws his hands into the air.

I chuckle again, "I thought we could just take that picture," I point out the large picture of four guys carved into rock, "and move it over to Ashton's new seat. You know-to cover it. The hole is pretty far up. We are pretty tall guys."

"Michael! You're a genius!" Luke runs over and wraps me into a hug, before taking the picture off of the wall and moving it to where Ashton's wall imprint was.

"Now, Calum. You were saying we were going to Disneyland?" I ask and Ashton jumps around again before Luke holds him by his shoulders to calm him down. I told the boys he shouldn't have had Red Bull this early in the morning.

==================

"Let's ride that one first!" Ashton runs towards a huge roller coaster that I'm not looking forward to riding. The Red Bull must still be in his system.

"No." I state and the boys look at me sadly.

"C'mon Michael, you'll ride something today right?"

"What does little Mikey wanna go ride the teacups because he's scared?" Calum taunts and I frown.

"No, I just don't like riding large roller coasters ever since the Try Hard video. That shit was scary!" I shout and look around for something else to ride. "how about some water rides? It's hot as hell here!"

Luke shrugs his shoulders, "We could ride a couple, but then it would be cold once we go on one of the bigger coasters."

I shake my head, "I don't care, the longer we waste waiting in line for those rides is better than waiting in line for the bigger roller coasters. I don't want to ride them."

"Michael,"

"No,"

"Please?"

Mikey,"