BIABY: 5

Jetta's POV:

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

Ashton just kissed me. Am I supposed to like it? Cause I really don't. Who the hell is he thinking that he can kiss me and think that I'm going to take him back?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So that's why I slapped him-hard-across the face. Pretty bad-ass huh?

"Ow? Okay sorry I deserved that," Ashton rubbed his now red cheek, "wow, you sure slap hard."

'Hell yeah I do!' "Why did you kiss me?" I grit my teeth when I spoke. I was mad at Ashton and I mean mad! Have I ever been this mad before?

Ashton rubbed his neck and then grabbed my hands and intertwined them with his, I tried pushing him away but he resisted, "Hold on please. Five minutes?" I growled and rolled my eyes, "Fine, five minutes. Starting now."

"Okay, I still love you. That's why I kissed you. I'm not over you Jetta Abigail Krow. I never have been and I'm pretty sure you feel the same way! There I said it!" Ashton's hazel green eyes burnt into my blue ones and made me feel kind of guilty about how I treated him just a few seconds ago.

I shook his grip off of my hands, my throat started becoming tight. I choked over some words, "Ashton, I'm really sorry but I don't feel the same way back. I'm really sorry like really really sorry. Can we still be friends? I'll see you all the time."

Ashton glared at me and quickly stood up, "Actually Jet, we can't still be friends. I know you're lying. You just want to be the little slut you are and go out with Michael, get knocked up, and cry about life with your two children as a single parent because Michael will probably leave you too! Where is Adelyn's dad anyway? He probably left you because you wanted someone else to go and fuck! Have fun with your life and when you come crawling back to me cause you and Michael don't work out, I may or may not say yes. Bye Jetta." then he stormed away through the large mall.

I started bawling right there in the middle of the food court. I don't care who sees me, I just gotta get this out. Ashton is a dick and he will always be a dick. I don't even care if he's Adelyn's father-I'm done with him.

"Jetta, what's wrong?!" Brittany cried dropping her food on the table in front of me. I kept crying, not speaking a single word. Short gasps escaped my lips as I doubled over. Why would Ashton say something like that to me? I thought he was different. Brittany still tried to talk to me but I couldn't speak very well.

"Jetta talk!" Luke patted my back and pulled my hair up for me.

"Jetta you're making a fool of yourself!" Brittany whispered, "people are looking at us!" Everytime I tried to say what was wrong my tongue got tied. I coughed and sputtered wiping my eyes from tears and blowing my nose in a tissue I fished out my back pocket.

Brittany sighed, "Luke, I'm going to take Jetta home. I'll see you later tonight, bye babe." Luke gave her a kiss on the cheek. Brittany grabbed Adelyn in her carrier and pulled me along to the car. Dully noted I was still crying, I got many sympathetic and annoyed looks riding down the tall escalator to the first floor.

I'm glad I have Brittany. Without her, I would be living on the streets with Adelyn. She took me in when my parents kicked me out. She took care of Adelyn when I was cranky and tired. She bought her stuff with her hard earned money. Why does she care so much?

Brittany fastened her seatbelt after hooking Adelyn in her car seat. She rested her head on the steering wheel and took deep breaths. For about four minutes she did just that. My breathing had calmed down and I was just sniffling. Then, she lifted her head to have her eyes meet mine.

"Tell me what happened-full detail."

So I did.

"Then he called me a slut and told me to go and get knocked up so I could have another child and be a single parent forever because Michael wouldn't want to put up with my crap. Then he said that when Mikey leaves me and I come crawling back to him he may or may not say yes." My eyes started filling with salty tears again. "And Britt, you wanna know the worst part?"

Brittany nodded her head, interested in what I was saying.

My voice cracked when I spoke but I managed to finish my sentence.

"I lied to him."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter-sorry. Had to bang that out there. I've got volleyball all week and it's from 8am-1pm. IT FLACKING SUCKS!! :'( *cue Morgan's intentional sobbing*

Update coming soon maybe late this week or early next week..... Next chapter is #Metta's date!! I ship both #Metta and #Jashton is that a bad thing?

Bye Luke's penguins!!

-<3Morgan<3-