BIABY: 20

(I'm listening to Aqua singing Barbie Girl XD)

Jetta's POV:

I stand in front of the orphanage. Thinking of what a horrible place this would actually be if I was raised here. Sure they have some nice ones that love children-but this one scares me and looks trashy. The outside is gray and black and has a half hanging sign saying the name of the orphanage in large letters scrawled across it. There are no children outside, just random rodents crawling around and up the building structure.

Well better late then never. I climb the steps slowly and it feels like forever. I can't stand the suspense on whether my child will be here or not. CPS will usually put the child in a foster home or an orphanage as soon as they are removed from the environment they were living in. C'mon let's hope.

The old oak doors creak as I open them. I see little pairs of eyes peek at me from the corners as I walk the long distance to the center desk. The children, don't look like children. They look like savages. One runs out in front of me and it scares me. The child is so skinny and I can't bear to have Adylyn possibly grow up here if she's even here. It would frighten her and the possibilities of her surviving all those years are very slim.

I get to the front desk and see a woman who looks like she's in her mid-twenties. "Hi, um do you work here?" I ask her a dumb question. Of course she works here, why else would she be there?

She chomps her gum loudly, "No I don't. My mother runs the place. I only come here to make money when I absolutely need it. What do you want? These children are ready for their dinner."

I look startled, "Oh! I'm sorry. I was just wondering if my daughter had been brought in here. She was taken by CPS a week or two ago. I can't remember."

"We've had many children come in here ma'am, you expect me to remember each and every one of them? Seriously? What do you think I am? A joke? Get out and go get knocked up to have another child the world just needs." The girl points to the door and I turn around, obviously angered and hurt. I take the walk of shame down the dark hallways again, passing all the children, and walking out the doors into the bright sunset.

I walk for a while until I reach a McDonald's. I stop to get a coffee from inside and sit outside on the curb. My eyes tear up and I think of my daughter. Where is she now? Is she okay? I'm scared for her. She needs her mother and I'm not even a bad mother at all. By now, I'm bawling on the curb. People who pass by are staring but they keep on walking and ignore me as best as they can. I stay like that for most of the day. My face is red from it being a little cold out, so I decide to head back to Michael's house. Just to torture myself some more.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When I get to Michael's he isn't home so I lay down on the couch and take a quick nap. I wake from my nap to feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up and slur tiredly as I answer the phone. "Hullo?"

"Jet honey is that you?" I sit up straight and alert at the voice.

"Mom?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.. I just finished the last chapter tonight and its the longest update yet!! Like 4 pages! Idk yet cause I haven't posted it yet.

This book will only be a little bit longer. Maybe 25-27 chapters. I wish I could take this further but I have no ideas for it... Sorry :( There will be no sequel!

Thanks for reading you guys are amazing!! :D Loveyou

-<3Morgan<3-