BIABY: 26

YOU SHOULD GO READ MY NEW CALUM FANFIC IF YOU LOVE THIS ONE! :) PRETTY PLEASE? HE'S A NERD IN IT! OR GO READ MY LUKE FANFIC ;) YOU WON'T REGRET IT! :D

Jetta's POV:

"You're so pretty!" I coo at Adelyn and slip her little dress over top her head. It's been a week since moving to Florida, and I'm loving it here. I go to the beach about everyday with Adelyn. It's so sunny and warm. I've mostly forgot about life in Australia, just so I can get used to living here. The United States is so nice! The diverse accents of every person vary and people are so amused with how I sound.

As soon as I finish dressing Adelyn, someone knocks on my door, "Come in!" The door creaks open: Nicholos. I roll my eyes and start grabbing things to take to the beach.

"Why is it that every time I go to talk to you I get ignored? What have I ever done to you?" Nicholos leans against the doorway. I glare at him. He knows what he did.

"You stalked me. That's weird! And I still don't even know you! You're my half brother that I didn't know that I had." I rant. I was going to go on, but didn't feel the need to.

Nicholos walks over and sits on the bed next to Adelyn. I'm half tempted to pick her up and run to the beach to hide from Nicholos. "Why don't we start over?" I hear his voice. He sounds inviting, but I'm not so sure.

I turn to face him-"Start over? What in the hell do you mean by that?"

He stands up and walks towards me, "I mean drop everything and be friends-lets be siblings." he says and my heart twinges.

"O-Okay." I stammer and pick up Adelyn and sling the bag of things for the beach over my shoulder. Nicholos stands in my room staring through the glass ceiling. I reach the door. "are you coming?"

He smiles widely and runs to get his stuff to swim in.

Michael's POV:

I've stayed over at Ashton's ever since... that night... and he's been doing much better. He has a bunch of pictures on the wall of him and Jetta. Although, when I asked Jetta to take a picture with me she always said no because she hated them. Weird.

"Did you tell Brittany yet?" Ashton asks me as he flips through the t.v. guide. Shit.

"Um no. I just figured that since they weren't talking or friends that she didn't need to know." I wring my hands and refuse to make eye contact with him.

"You aren't going to tell her that her ex-best friend died over something stupid she said? It was partially her fault." Ashton pouts and places his hands on his temples. I sigh, "Look mate, if you want me to call her, and Luke, and Calum, I will. But do you want them all over at the funeral?" Ashton hesitates before nodding his head yes.

"Fine." I grumble. This just makes more work for me and even more stress on my shoulders... Maybe I'll go and dye my hair again before the stressful gray hairs start to come in.

I dial Brittany's number, "Michael? I haven't talked to you in a while," She answers the phone, "how are you?"

I'm hesitant to answer, "I'm okay I guess," Ashton is staring me down as I talk to Brittany, "hey listen. I've got some bad news."

The line is silent, "You aren't quitting the band are you? You guys are getting to be really good!"

"No, will you just listen to me for a second?" I grit my teeth. I don't really feel like doing this-Jetta's not actually dead. I wish I could tell her. "You remember the other night? Jetta's birthday?"

"Yeaah, we got in a fight and I kicked her out... Why?" She answers and I can see this all going downhill.

"Well, she ended up walking out in the street and getting hit. Jetta's dead, Britt." Ashton broke down beside me and fell face first into the pillow. His soft sobs could be heard over the phone as Brittany started crying.

"Oh my gosh! Is Ashton okay? This is all my fault! I-I didn't mean for her to walk out there! Oh god."

"Brittany, calm down-"

"Calm down?! My best friend just died and you expect me to calm down? How are you not reacting like this? You dated her!" Brittany retorts.

I can't lie anymore. I'm done.

"The funeral is in two days. Tell Calum and Luke for me. I'll text you the details." Then I hung up.

My god, I'm going to hell.

Nicholos's POV: (haha gotcha there!)

I was thrilled when Jetta actually invited me to go to the beach with her and her daughter...well my niece, I guess.

I really want to get to know Jetta more-we're siblings for Christ's' sake! Growing up in my mother's home wasn't the greatest thing in the world. She had a different guy at the house every night. She was always whoring around. That wasn't a good environment for me to be in. Some of the men she brought home were so disgusting-physically and mentally. I didn't want to live there anymore. My mother didn't care if I left or not. Sometimes I would stay at a friends house for a few weeks or so just to stay away from the madness I call a home. Then I got stuck taking care of the baby.

That's how Jetta and I are alike. No I didn't go whoring around like my mother and get some girl pregnant. She went and got herself pregnant and I had to take care of the baby all by myself at 15. Alexia, the baby, turned out to be my best friend. I would talk to her and play around with her and she would only return an answer with a babble or two.

The only bad thing. My mother took Alexia to the adoption agency and I never saw her again. Someday I'll search for her and tell her that I'm her older brother. Someday.

"Nicholos," a girl's voice knocks me out of one of my frequent flashbacks. It was Jetta. "Do you want to go swimming instead of laying here in the hot sand?" I smile at her and get up. "Yeah sure." We walk through the hot sand and then on a pier until we reach a spot of shallow water that Adelyn could wade in without having to stand up.

"You know," I say after a while of watching my niece play in the mushy wet sand, "you and I are more alike than you think." That makes Jetta look over at me in confusion.

"What?"

"You heard me, we are more alike than you perceive us to be. You probably think I'm some dirt bag who gets with random girls, smokes a pack a day, and doesn't give a shit. I'm nothing like that." I say and stare off at the blazing sun. Jetta turns to face me.

"I never said you were. But I do know what you are now-family." She leans over and pulls me into a hug.

It feels great to be loved for once. It feels great to have a real family. Everything is ending up in my favor right now.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AUHHH FAMILY LOVE <3

ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY SOONER... SOFTBALL IS BITING MY ASS RIGHT NOW.

THIS CHAPTER WASN'T MY BEST... I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS READ THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS CAUSE THEY ARE MY FAVORITES! :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

-<3Morgan<3-