BIABY: 24

BIABY:24

Jetta's POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to be landing within the next 10 minutes. Please fasten your seat belts and thank you for traveling our airlines." The pilot announced over the loudspeaker. Everyone on the plane reaches over to buckle their seatbelts and I do the same. My mother is still asleep. She wakes up to me shaking her shoulders. She grumbles while buckling her seatbelt and rests her head back onto the window.

I still can't believe that my dad cheated on her. It puts me in awe that the couple that loved each other since year nine broke. My mum seems a bit more distant than she used to be. Dad seems a bit depressed when he and mum are near each other. On the bright side, he thinks Adelyn is the cutest thing he's ever seen. He's still holding her, although she is sleeping on his chest. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"Want me to take her?" I ask my father and he shakes his head. "No I got her-you go ahead and get your stuff together." I nod and gather my random things I brought with me. My mother finally wakes up and rubs the sleep from her eyes.

The flight ends up touching down and I get up to stretch out my legs. They are so cramped from the plane ride. My father goes to get up, but before doing that he tries to hand Adelyn to Nicholos. "No. Here, I'll take her." I say and see Nicholos's face. He looks hurt. Not that I care though.

My parents make small talk until we get to the baggage claim. My father takes my bags for me so I only have to worry about my daughter. The warm air in Florida isn't half bad. It's quite nice and I could end up getting a nice tan... To get rid of my paleness.

The whole lot of us get in a rental car and ride to our new house. When we get there, I gasp in amazement. We now live alongside the beach with a nice view of the water. The sun is setting which makes the view even more beautiful. The house is huge. It has to be at least three floors. My mother waves us to the front door and unlocks it, letting the sliding glass door slowly slide open. The kitchen ends up being the first room I walk into. Chrome castings for everything and two stoves side by side. An extra large refrigerator, large island, and even a chandelier connecting the dining room.

"Pick a room-there's at least four here," My father says and I start my way up the winding stairs. I end up at the end of the hallway staring at a room with the door closed. I approach it with Adelyn still in my hands and really wanting to know what it looks like inside. I turn the knob and my jaw drops. The room has red and black walls with many windows letting in the climate of sunny Florida. Then I finally look up. An all glass ceiling hovers above me. I collapse onto the bed with my daughter beside me.

This is paradise.

Michael's POV:

Shit, shit, shit. What have I gotten myself into? Where am I going to get someone to do a fake funeral for me? Ashton won't believe this. He's going to go search for Jetta and then I will be the one to blame when he finds her-because he will.

I wonder if Jetta has landed yet. I won't call her just in case her mother is by the phone. She didn't seem very keen of me when I brought Jetta to the airport. I run my fingers through my hair and decide to dye my hair to try and ignore the fact of Ashton freaking out about Jetta.

'What color can I dye it this time?' I ask myself, getting into my car and driving to the nearest Walmart. I finally end up at the store, knowing what color I want to get. Stepping out of the car, I hear a gasp from behind me. Someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around confused. A girl about the age of 14 stands beside me.

"You're Michael, from 5 Seconds of Summer aren't you?" She asks with her eyes gleaming with tears. I smile and nod, "Yeah, I am. How do you know who 5sos is?" I ask and crinkle my eyebrows.

The girl squeals and whips out her phone, "Oh Em Gee. Me and my friends watch your channel on YouTube all the time. Hemmo1996? Teenage Dirtbag is my fave!" The girl giggles. "Can I pretty please get a picture with you?" I smile again at the girl's chirpiness and take her phone. I snap a picture of her smiling up at me as I am hugging her.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She yells and hugs me again. Then she runs off back to her car, I'm guessing. I laugh at the girl and get some dark blue hair dye for my hair. I get home later after buying some shit I don't even need and dye the end of my shorter fringe blue and leaving the rest a dark black. I like it and it's looking like the shit.

I relax a little bit and strum on the guitar I have sitting in my living room. I turn on Pandora and play along to the songs that end up playing. I'm surprised that Ashton hasn't called me back asking about the 'funeral' again.

My phone starts to ring-I spoke too soon.

"Ashton, what do you want?" I say annoyingly and put the phone on speaker.

Ashton clears his throat, "Mikey-I, I really messed up." He sounds like he's been crying and I'm starting to think he actually did something wrong.

"Ash, what did you do?"

Quickly, Ashton says the same sentence from before, "Mikey I really messed up." Then he hangs the phone up.

I rush to my car and drive over to Ashton's house seriously worrying about the boy. Something is seriously wrong.

Something isn't right.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yasssss this chapter is done-now onto the next one! I updated two stories tonight!! :D

I'm sorry for the Ashton feels.... I shouldn't have done that.

I love you guys! :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks! :D

-<3Morgan<3-