BIABY: 33

Jetta's POV:

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm not ready. I'm definitely not ready. Can we wait until next year? Thanks." I shakily smiled and tried to run out of the small room I was forced to be in. I opened the door to a crack until Anne stepped in front of me and held me back. She closed the door behind her and held my shoulders. She smiled and hugged me, making sure not to wrinkle my dress very much.

"Sweetie, calm down. You're going to give yourself a panic attack. You are just nervous. I promise you, as soon as you get out there you're going to feel like you're on cloud nine. You will see Ashton's face and forget about everything other than him. I can see it in both of your eyes. You have loved each other since the day you met," Anne took a breath, "want to something only I know?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Sure," Anne laughed and wiped a small tear from her left eye, "Ashton was acting the same way you were this morning. Except, he was really tired and he was walking circles around me and tripping over his own feet." I giggled imagining Ashton tripping over his large feet onto a nearby couch or who knows maybe even the floor.

"There you go, a good laugh before you get married to the love of your life. Well, he will probably make you laugh one hundred times harder." Anne laughed and patted her cheeks with a tissue she got from the end table beside her.

A knock sounded on the door, "Five minutes Jet," a voice said as he came in the small room and covered his eyes not wanting to see the dress I had on. "Luke you can look. And shouldn't you be downstairs with the other boys filing into the chapel?"

Luke shrugged and hugged me, "I should, but I wanted to wish you good luck. Ashton wanted me to give you a kiss from him, but I'll leave that to him later," he winked and laughed. He grabbed the door handle and took one look at me. "Beautiful Jetta," he muttered and ran down the stairs to be back with the others.

The bells chimed sensing that the wedding was going to start in a few minutes. Ashton was already in the chapel so there was no problem with him accidentally seeing me before the wedding for bad luck. Anne brought me down the stairs to line up behind the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Brittany stood there beside Luke as they held hands. She glanced back at me and gave a small smile. We made up after the huge fight on my birthday two years ago. She told me everything that had happened that night and I forgave her. We cried and cried apologizing to each other every five seconds. She didn't mean it. Her emotions got the best of her and my father did hurt her. He apologized soon after and she held a grudge for a while. After a while she called him and said that she was sorry for not forgiving him sooner. He was drunk and couldn't help what he did.

"You look amazing," Brittany whispered and smiled softly. I thanked her and smiled back. Our friendship wasn't fully mended, but it was getting there. The large church bells rang signaling that it was noon.

It's time for me to be married.

All of the couples walked into the chapel, leaving me standing alone. I wasn't going be taken down the aisle by anybody. I didn't have anyone picked and I wanted to go down by myself. I kept on pacing back and forth in front of the closed door. I can't do this. I can't.

I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Nicholos standing in a tuxedo. His hair was slicked back in a quiff and I could see his blue eyes shining. "I'm going to walk you down the aisle. Anne came by and said that you were nervous. She figured that you didn't want Dad walking you down. I thought that we got closer within the past two years as siblings. I thought since because of that you trust me to take you and leave you in Ashton's hands. I trust him. I think he's a great guy. He's perfect for you Jet. Adylyn's grown up now and she needs you both together for a reason. You hold each other together."