BIABY: 12

"I miss everything we'd do I'm half a heart without you"

One Direction-Half A Heart

Jetta's POV:

"Okay, so we have the wine, beer, soda, and bubbly cider for you Miss Party Pooper," Brittany teased setting out the three tubs of ice with alcohol and other assorted drinks into our kitchen. The Christmas Party was in two hours and we haven't gotten ready or cleaned the apartment yet. You could say we are behind on our housework. With Britt and I both working, the apartment has been out of hand. The only thing I would do when I was home without a job was clean (other than taking care of Adelyn of course). I don't miss it at all.

"Britt, go ahead and get dressed up for Luke. Let me clean and get stuff ready. It's your party after all." I said and started picking up some random pieces of clothing from the living room. She muttered about four thank you's and ran to her bedroom to dress up.

I started cleaning the kitchen first; finishing the little bit of dishes in the sink and wiping the counters down. It didn't take long-at the most ten minutes. The living room was next. God, why did this room have to be the worst and most horrid. The sweeper needed swept really bad and about every shirt, pair of pants, or mismatched sock was leading into a large pile in the middle of the room. I sighed and grabbed a laundry basket from my bedroom closet and shoved every single item inside.

In the span of an hour and a half, I cleaned the apartment spotless-other than Brittany's bedroom. That's her job. It's messy as always. I took the couple extra minutes I had to find a decent outfit to wear tonight. I decided to wear a black and white dress with black tights underneath. I matched that up with a cute pair of black flats with a small bow on top. Curling my hair, I got a text from Brittany.

*Are you ready yet? Mikey's here ;)

Michael's here?! I looked at my phone and it was already five til eight. I hurried to finish my hair and put Adelyn in her little Christmas outfit. I set Adelyn on my hip and then let out a breath before stepping out of my room and into the living room.

"Wow," I heard Michael say under his breath.

"Thanks Michael," I gave a wide smile and put Adelyn in her little baby playpen beside the wall. I heard someone clear their throat. Looking up, Brittany waved her hands and pointed over to the front door. 'That wasn't Michael!' she mouthed silently.

Ashton.

He was dressed in a longsleeve, button up light green shirt with black dress pants. His hands were halfway out of his pockets and a small smirk was on his face. The glasses he wore the night of prom were on the bridge of his nose. Ashton still wore his normal hair style-messy as always. It made his presence look formal, yet his normal punk rockish self. He looked-hot. 'Wait, what why did I say that?' 'Shut up Jetta. Just quit talking now.' Okay, I'm done with my inner voice. It's dead to me. Just go with the mutha-fudging flow Jet-nice and slow.

"Hi," Ashton greeted and grinned. He pulled me in for a hug. He smelled divine! His laundry detergent scent mixed with his cologne... It just... UGH! It made me want to kill him, but never let him go! Why?! Why is Ashton becoming more and more irresistible?!

Ashton released me from the hug and was still smiling wide. Michael walked over and also engulfed me into a huge bear hug. Don't get me wrong-Michael smells amazing, but I have to say Ashton smelled Heavenly.

"Hi Michael," I hugged him back. His grip around me tightened slightly. I could feel the tension in the air between Michael and Ashton. I could cut it with a knife, ya know, if I had one right now. The two boys eyed each other. Ashton's eye twitched slightly at Michael's glare and then Mikey's grip tightened again around my waist as his hands slid closer to my butt. Ashton was about to lunge at Michael until-

"Hey guys! Party's here!" Luke and Calum kicked down the door and sipped on a couple of beers. Ashton flickered his eyes over to the two others and laughed. Michael finally let go of me and stomped his way to the kitchen for a beer.

"Well, he's in a foul mood," I frowned and took a seat on the couch. Ashton sat down beside me and plopped his feet on the small coffee table. I would yell at him for ruining the finishing, but hey-it's Christmas. No need to fret. God, it probably sounds like I'm high.

Ashton agreed and offered to go and get me a drink. I asked him to get me a Diet Pepsi. He came back with my drink and a beer in his hand. He handed my drink to me-"How do you drink this crap? It tastes disgusting." I shrugged my shoulders and took a gigantic gulp of my soda. Ashton cringed and downed his entire beer.

"Are you drinking tonight?" Ashton asked, playing with the tab on the top of the beer can. I shook my head, "No, I think it's dangerous if Adelyn is here. I have to stay clear minded to take care of her." Ashton sighed and stretched his arms to reach around my shoulders. That cheesy bastard.

"Oh, well that's a shame. We could have played some fun drinking games. I had a few in mind. Calum could invite over one of his friends and she could come and help us with the games if we needed an extra. Will you at least think about it?" Ashton tilted his head and widened his eyes, practically begging without saying a word.

I tried to stay tight lipped and stand my ground, ultimately failed. "Fine, I'll drink a few beers or so. Is that okay?" Ashton smiled for about the eighteenth time tonight and hugged me again. "I knew you would say yes," he got up and went to the kitchen for a few more drinks.
--"-""--"-"-"-"-"--"-"""-"-"-"-""-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"
"You are going to have to take this piece of paper and suck on it, then pass it to the other person to the left of you without letting it drop. Then you blow on the paper until the other person has ahold of it and the game starts over with another person. If the paper falls in between your grasp, you have to kiss the person you tried to pass the paper onto."

Ashton was explaining "Suck and Blow" to us. I thought it was some sex game when he first said that we were going to play and I refused right then and there. But now, this game seems harmless.

"Okay," I giggled, "who's going to start?" I took another sip of my wine. It's my third glass of the night, but I've been able to hold it. Everyone went and pointed at Brittany and Luke.

"Brittany and Luke it is then," Ashton handed them a small piece of paper, the size of a tiny box of eye shadow. The game was started right away with Brittany and Luke succeeding.

The game went on for a while. Brittany and Luke ended up making out on the couch for the rest of the game. Calum and his 'friend' Jamie accidentally let the paper slip between their lips and they smacked their lips together.

"One more round?" Ashton took another swig of his fourth beer of the night. Everyone who was still playing nodded their heads and took another drink. "Calum buddy, how about you guys start?" Jamie laughed and snatched the piece of paper from Ashton's grasp.

The paper went around the circle about half a dozen times until Jamie passed the paper onto Ashton. His lips came closer and closer to mine. My body started to shake. He was inching closer and closer, yet slower than any of the other times we played this game. Ashton was centimeters away and he stopped blowing on the piece of paper. I forgot my part of the deal. Ashton probably wouldn't mind.

Our lips touched-only for a few seconds until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Michael lunged at Ashton, punching at his face. Ashton tried to hold Michael back, but he couldn't. Michael had taken Ashton over the back of the couch and sent about three drinks flying off of the coffee table. He kept punching before I could re-enter reality.

"OH MY GOD! Michael get off of him!" I shouted and ran over to the two of them. I tried pulling back on Michael's shoulder, but he kept punching. "Michael, seriously-STOP!"

A hand collided with my cheek. My hand instantly raised up to the hot suface, trying to cover it as best as I could. God it hurt like hell!

"WHAT THE HELL MIKEY!?" Ashton kicked Michael off of him and raced over to me. The fresh tears slid down my cheeks. "Jet, are you okay? What do you want me to do?" Ashton looked all around for something to do for me. Even with his bruised up face and body he was so sweet, even after Michael had beaten him up.

I shook my head and stood up, facing right at Michael. "I'd think it's best if you leave," "But Jetta, I, I-"

"No buts Michael-go," I commanded, my voice cracking a little bit. I took a deep breath and pointed to the door, not looking at him, "GO." Michael gathered his stuff and was out the door in seconds. After the door slammed, everyone rushed over to me and Ashton to make sure we were okay. I only had a small bruise on my cheekbone. Ashton on the other hand-he had many bruises and a puffy eye. That might be a black eye tomorrow.

"Ashton, come with me. I'm going to get you some ice." Ash nodded his head and slowly walked to the kitchen with me.

"Sit," I commanded and pointed at the counter. Ashton plopped himself up on top of the kitchen counter.

I headed to the freezer to get some ice. I grabbed a small ziplock Baggie and threw who knows how many ice cubes in it. I walked back over to Ashton, who was pressing on the newly formed bruises, then wincing, idiot. I handed him the Baggie and sat on the counter next to him.

I could feel the alcohol seeping into my system. My eyes began to feel a little heavy, but I forced them to stay open for a little while longer. Ashton started talking about something although I didn't pay attention to most of it. I only caught bits and pieces from each sentence that he slowly spoke.

"I'm really glad you're okay. Michael hit you pretty hard. I was kind of surprised you didn't black out." Ashton's voice got through my fuzzy brainwaves. I nodded and layed my head slowly on his shoulder. It felt like a pillow. Ashton then took the ice off of his face and put it on my cheek. I shivered at the first touch of it, then my body adjusted to the temperature.

"You cold?" He asked. I muttered a small no and nuzzled myself deeper into his neck. His chest vibrated with a chuckle. I started to laugh at his laugh, then vice versa. I turned my  gaze up to Ashton's. His playful green hazel eyes stared into my cold dark blue ones. Our faces became closer and our lips touched.

Ashton fought back and forth with me for dominance, ending up with him winning. (As always) I softly pushed him back, as we were now fully lying on the counter. I would have never thought that I would ever be with Ashton Irwin making out on Brittany and I's kitchen counter on Christmas.

"Jet, I, Have, Something, To, Ask, You." Ashton spoke breathlessly between each kiss. We let each other go and I rested my back on the cabinets.

Ashton stood up and pulled out a box from his back pocket. He opened it as it showed a shiny silver ring. My eyes grew wide, "Oh My God, Ashton. I can't marry you! I'm only 17!" I shouted. Well, it seemed like I was shouting.

Ashton's eyes widened to the size of golf balls, "No! This, well, I'm not proposing to you!" he took a deep breath, "sorry. What I meant to say was-I want you to be my girlfriend. This is a promise ring. If you take me back, I promise never to leave you like I did before. If I do-even though I won't-you can probably kill me, or have Brittany do it for you. She would like that. So what do ya say? Jetta Abigail Krow, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. I sat on the kitchen counter. My hand was near my face, covering my mouth. Ashton stood there slightly smirking. The ringbox sat in his large hands, glistening in the kitchen light. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or just me. I opened my mouth and said-

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I will be your girlfriend." I flung my arms around his neck as he jumped over closer to me. He slid the silver ring onto my finger and gave me a peck on the lips. I felt engraving on the ring as he put it on. I took a peek at it saying:

'Jet, I love you forever and always -Ash'

I smiled and hugged Ashton tighter. I stared into his eyes until we crashed our lips onto each others. I guess I really do love Ashton after all.

_________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: THIS ISN'T THE END OF BIABY!! (this would be a really good ending though)

1.) ASHTON STILL NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT ADELYN IS HIS CHILD

2.) WHO WAS THE CREEPY GUY AT TOYS-R-US?

3.) WILL ASHTON KEEP HIS PROMISE TO JETTA OR WILL BRITTANY KILL HIM OFF?

MORE TO COME NEXT CHAPTER OF BIABY

-<3Morgan<3-