BIABY: 7

Luke's POV:

~Flashback (30 minutes)~

Adelyn is crying and I don't know what to do. She's been at this for almost ten minutes. Usually she's so good for me and Calum, but today she's quite whiny. she probably just didn't have her nap today or maybe she's getting sick. Maybe I should have listened to Jetta's instructions instead of shoving her out.

Calum is trying to calm her down now by playing peek-a-boo with her. Adelyn is still crying, but laughing a little at the same time, "Why's she crying Luke?" Calum asked picking her up. he smelled her diaper to see if it was clean.

"I dunno, she might be tired or maybe she's sick. I didn't listen to Jetta," I said shrugging my shoulders. The only things I do remember was to give Adelyn her bottle at 7:30 and her bedtime was at 8:20.

"So, do you want to put her to bed early then?" Calum shouted over her crying. I just nodded and followed him to lay Adelyn in her fold-able crib in the living room. I put down a small blanket on the bottom of the crib, then Calum set Adelyn down. I also stuck a pacifier in her mouth to see if she would stop crying and she did!

"Calum she just wanted her pacifier!" I cried watching the little girl drift off to sleep. Calum high-fived me-point for Team Cake! "You want to watch a T.V. or a movie? We have time until Michael and Jetta come back.

Calum ran to the movie shelf and pulled out 'Man of Steel' (pretend it's out on DVD) "Superman!" he whisper-screamed spinning around and landing on the couch. He threw the case to me and I put the movie in the player.

We sat watching the movie for about the fifteen minutes until I heard something weird. It sounded a little like Darth Vader breathing. I looked over at Calum. He had the same confused look I did. We searched for it all around the house and we still couldn't find it. As Calum and I walked down the steps, the noise became louder. We followed it until we reached where Adelyn was. The noise was coming from her.

"Oh my God, LUKE! We have to get her to the hospital! She's not breathing right!" Calum cried picking Adelyn up quickly. I snatched my keys from the island in the kitchen and we ran to the car. Calum hopped into the passenger seat with Adelyn in his lap, keeping her head up so she could breath better.

The hospital was about ten minutes away so I sped off as fast as possible. A few people honked their horns at me. Maybe it's because I was driving like a lunatic, but Adelyn's the main problem right now. I took a sharp look off the road to hear Calum screech. Next thing I know, the car I was driving smashed into another one. The air bag inflated in my face. The impact sent Calum and Adelyn forward. Both of them were fine, but me on the other hand....

"Mate, you're bleeding!" Calum cried out. I looked at my arm and there was a huge piece of glass in it. When I moved, it hurt and bled even more. "Okay," I started saying to Calum, "let's hurry and walk to the hospital. Adelyn's breathing is getting worse." I got out of the car, along with Calum and Adelyn . The woman who's car I collided with  came over to me in a hysterical fest. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! Here give me your information and I will pay for damages. Oh golly Hon, you're bleeding!" I wrote down some info for the woman as she kept on jabbering.

"Excuse me M'am, we have to go. This little girl is having trouble breathing, so we have to get to the hospital ASAP." Calum piped in quietly.

The woman's eyes widened, "Oh! I'm so sorry! Here my car isn't that beat up let me run you boys." The woman pulled the three of us to the car and quickly ran us to the hospital. She let us off at the entrance to the ER. I started feeling light headed, following Calum quickly to the front desk. My vision started to get blurry as Calum spoke to the older woman at the front desk. And before I knew it-everything was black.

Calum's POV:

I was explaining to the front desk woman what had happened to both Luke and Adelyn when Luke suddenly passed out at my feet. The woman in front of me-I believe her name was Delores-jumped up quite quick and yelled out codes pressing a button beside her computer. Three men rushed to Luke's side and placing him on a stretcher and whisking him away. Delores took baby Adelyn away from me saying to follow her. I grabbed my phone in my hand and dialed Jetta's number. Adelyn is her daughter and she needs to know everything that happens to her.

She picked up rather rudely, "What Luke?!"

"Get to the hospital and hurry. Luke's in there with Adelyn." My voice cracked and I broke down crying. I hung up the call and cried down the hallway following Delores and Adelyn. 'It's okay Calum. Everyone will be okay. Jetta and Michael are on their way. Everything will be okay.' Little did I know-on the inside I was mentally unstable. Everything might not be okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

HULLO PEOPLE! Sorry I haven't been around:( High School is difficult after all..... Still don't have a date to homecoming either :( can I take some cardboard cutouts? :D

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!! I WILL TRY HARDER NEXT UPDATE! THIS STORY HAS OVER 300 READS!! HOLY FLACK I'M SUPER EXCITED! SPREAD THIS STORY TO YOUR FELLOW 5SOS FAMILY MEMBERS! TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TUMBLR, ANYTHING!!! Tanks!!

next chapter may be up soon. You will find out what the exact problem is with Adelyn and Luke... Well Luke's injury is kind of obvious but comment and try to guess Adelyn's if you want.... I wanna answer you guys if you leave me any questions? Q&A? leave some questions if you want me to answer them... They can be personal-NOT TOO PERSONAL-or they can be just plain weird like.... If you had a unicorn what would be the first thing you would do with it?

kay well bye!

-<3Morgan<3-