BIABY: 13

Jetta's POV:

"Oh my god!" I heard Brittany scream from her bedroom. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle of pills and a large glass of water. Walking slowly to her room, because my head still hurt from the alcohol, I wasn't surprised to see a shirtless Luke fast asleep beside Britt.

She sat clutching her head. I handed her both the pills and the water and she took them quite quickly. Brittany ran her hand through her messy hair then passed out on her bed, letting her arm fall around Luke's waist. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to see Adelyn. After approaching her crib and seeing that she was half awake. Her tiny eyes opened and closed slowly until she couldn't keep them open any longer. She drifted peacefully off to sleep after sticking her tiny thumb in her mouth. I ruffled her dark hair and sulked back into the kitchen with an earsplitting headache.

My phone chimed when I got to the counter on the opposite side of the kitchen. I went back to get it to see a text from Ashton. The memories from last night flooded back into my mind: the fight between Michael and Ashton, me holding ice on Ashton's face, then us ending up making out on the counter, the ring he gave me. I looked down at the small band on my finger running over the carving on the back of it.

'Forever and Always' I'm start to think of if there actually is a forever and always for us. Will we have fights? Will he stay true to his promise? Will there actually be an us? Maybe I shouldn't have said yes so quickly. Maybe I should have said no. Maybe I should have waited a while. I stop thinking before I give myself a panic attack and look at the text he sent me.

Morning! or should I say afternoon beautiful. You awake yet?-xx

I laughed at his choice of words and texted him back saying I was awake and I would text him back later after I woke up a bit and cleaned up the rest of the trash from the party. I love that dork.

Ashton's POV:

I stretched my arms behind my head and layed back to rest on them. The memories of Brittany's party ran back through my mind. I knew Jetta would agree to being my girlfriend. We had began seeing more of each other and getting to know each other more than before after she started working at the same job as me. I closed my eyes and let the whole thing run back in slow motion.

I looked at the clock as it read fifteen after twelve. I texted Jetta to say good morning, wait scratch that, afternoon. I really slept in today. I got up out of my bed to get changed and brush my teeth. I threw on some dark skinny jeans and an old baseball tee. I fluffed up my hair like usual. Usually like how I wake up and then I brushed my teeth.

I got back to my nightstand where I left my phone to see that Jetta was indeed awake and had texted me back.

Good Afternoon to you too! I just woke up a few minutes ago I'll text you back later love you! -xx

I texted her a love you back and walked down my stairs to get some lunch. I carried my phone while going down the stairs and texted Jetta some more so she would get the texts later. I was almost down the whole staircase until I missed the fifth step from the bottom and rolled down.

"Ashton honey! Oh my god! What did you do?!" My mom rushed from the kitchen, drying her hands with a dishtowel. She touched my head and helped me up off the bottom step. I groaned and put my hands on my temples, trying to rid myself of my newly formed headache. I grit my teeth and muttered a few choice words under my breath. My mom got me up on my feet and ran me into the kitchen. She gave me an ice pack and I put it on my head to try to make it hurt less.

"Ash honey, what were you doing to have yourself tumble down the stairs?" My mom asked and got back to whipping up some lunch for the two of us. "Erm, I was texting Jetta and I didn't see the step." "Jetta? Isn't she that girl you dated in high school a year back?" she questioned surprisingly. I nodded as she set a plate with a sandwich and an apple in front of me.