BIABY: 17

Jetta's POV:

"What do you mean car accident? Ashton was involved?" My voice quivered.

"Yeah, you got into a fight and he found out he was the father. You don't remember anything?" I shook my head and wondered why in the hell I could not remember a thing. "As soon as I got where you told me to be, there were police and ambulances everywhere. Turns out someone hit you because one of their front lights were out and you were in the middle of the road. So it was both of your faults. No one is pressing charges though. I was pretty scared because they wouldn't let me though to go and see you, I had to follow the ambulance to the hospital."

I winced as I pulled my arm back to stretch it, "So Ashton is missing. No one could find him and I'm guessing that no one is searching?" Michael sadly shook his head and looked out the hospital window. I sucked in a breath and eased back onto the bed.

A knock sounded on the door, "Miss Krow," a nurse walked into the room with a roll around cart, "it's time for your medicine. You may fall asleep, so your boyfriend may want to leave." she said directing her attention over to Michael.

"Oh no, he's not my boyfriend- he's."

"She doesn't know what she's talking about-bit of memory loss the doctor said." Michael awkwardly giggled and grabbed my hand. "I'll stay."

The nurse gave Michael a look and nodded. She put a new bag of antibiotics into the IV connecting to the crook of my elbow. I didn't feel tired at all. The nurse finished looking at my vitals and then she left with a snotty look on her face and slammed the door. "So what was that? You being my boyfriend? I know you aren't." Michael looked pained for a second and let go of my hand.

"I know. She wouldn't of let me stay if I wasn't related to you or something. She's the mean nurse. You don't have anyone to take care of you at the moment, so I took it up as my responsibility."

"Your responsibility? Hell I'm not that pathetic that I need you to be with me at every wakening of the day and every single night!" Either its the drugs or maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why I'm freaking out on him right now. He is the only one who is offering to take me in when I have no one else. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I apologize and Michael's face lightens a little bit.

He sighs, "It's okay, you're just stressed-just keep calm and try not to stress at all. You'll be in here longer than you need to if so." I nodded and leaned my head back to rest on the stiff pillow. My eyes grew heavier and heavier until they almost fell to total blackness.

"Michael," I spoke softly. He hummed sounding that he heard me, "thank you for everything."

Anonymous POV:

The boy is in my guest room. I found him wrecked up against a guard rail. No bones appeared to be broken, but he was bleeding from every which way and unconscious. He hasn't woken up yet, and I'm only hoping that he won't freak out once he realizes that he's not in his own house.

The only thing I do all day is read by the fire and sip on some non sweetened tea. I really don't do sugar all that well. Right now I'm reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. The book confuses most people, but it gets to me and I understand every word of it. The fire roars and crackles near my feet and keeps me warm and toasty from head to toe. The rain still pours outside the large living room window and annoys me. Rain is my least favorite of all the precipitates you can get. Snow doesn't bother me and the summer sun is just perfect, but there's just something about rain that I hate.

"Ughhhh," I hear a groan from behind me. I whip my head around to reach the boy. Damn I thought I locked his door! "who the hell are you?!" he cries and lifts his fists up, ready to fight if necessary.

I quickly stand up, "No no, you have the wrong idea. I saved you! You could have died!" the boy looked at me confused. His fists are still raised although he loosened his grip around his knuckles just the slightest bit. "What do you mean?" he fires back.

I haven't answered him yet and the boy got anxious, "Seriously, what the hell am I doing here? Did you kidnap me?" No answer yet. "So you did? Oh my god I have to get out of here." He started racing towards the door, but to his 'luck' I had it locked and he couldn't get out. I need  to keep him safe. It's too dangerous to go out right now in his condition.

"Are you sore?" My voice croaked. He jumped in surprise and his eyes widened at what I had just spoken. "Oh my god! You fucking raped me didn't you?! Is that why I'm sore? I'm calling the police. I'm calling them." He felt around for his phone, not knowing that he never had one on him.

"You see those bandages around your arms and stomach?" I asked.

He screamed, "What did you cut me too? Tell me exactly where I am, what I'm doing here, and what you did to me or I will find the police and have them arrest you!" The boy crossed his arms across his chest.

"Listen here. I helped you. You almost died. I saved your life. You were beat up after crashing your car. The police were most likely going to be involved and if I didn't bring you back here you would have been charged with a DUI. You reeked of alcohol boy. Do you believe me now?" I yelled at the young boy before me. His facials continued to look confused, but he took a seat on the couch across from me.

"So what you're saying is that, I either almost died or I almost was taken to jail for a DUI. That doesn't really explain how I got here. Why did you take me and when did you get there?"

I sighed heavily, "It's a long story." I close my book and set my glasses on top of the coffee table.

He stares outside and then looks back at me, "Looks like we aren't going anywhere for a while. I got time."

___________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!! SO ASHTON'S OKAY!! JUST A FEW BUMPS AND BRUISES AND CUTS!!

HOORAY FOR LIVING!

BUT JETTA DOE. WILL SHE EVER KNOW THAT ASHTON IS OKAY?!

MORE TO FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-<3Morgan<3-

PS: If I were to make a YouTube channel and make videos of me singing and or making stupid shit, would any of you watch it? Maybe I can make a video of me reacting to fan fictions or reading some comments or tweets from you guys...?? Maybe a #askmorgan

If you think this is a good idea then leave me a private message or just a regular comment on this chapter saying something nice or #morganyoutube THANKS!!