Chapter 29

Tristan's POV

I am lying on the bed playing back my moments with her and the look on her face this morning. Trevor struts in like he owns the place but I don't have the strength to say anything so I just give him a grunt.

"I heard what happened but I really think you should listen to what April has to say. I have known her for a while and I know she is not that type of girl," I look at him like his crazy and just tell him to leave. He keeps on pushing and pushing till I finally explode.

" She loves Alex, okay. " I shout at him and he becomes silent.

" Did she tell you that. " I shake my head and pass him my phone with the message open. He laughs and I just stare at him, "You believed him, you believed the guy whose in love with your girlfriend when he told you this. Honestly you are dumber than I give you credit for."

"I saw them before my very eyes snuggling together, I saw her smile and I heard her laugh. How do you explain that." I tell him and he just stares at me like I have grown a second head.

"If you two weren't so hammered after the party, you would remember. You two fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch like a disgustingly in love couple, I told Alex to carry her to her room and I left you there and carried Cait upstairs. I guess Alex had other things in mind. " I slowly recall her and I watching a movie and that's it. The message comes to mind and then the look on April's face after she saw me with that other girl in bed.      " What did you do? "

"I messed up, I played right into Alex's hands." I remember my words and they are like slaps back to my face. I remember how I rejected her, insulted her and even pushed her. "She won't ever forgive me, fuck, I seriously fucked up Trev."

"It can't be that bad, that girl loves you. She left just after you left trying to talk to you. There is no way even you can mess that up." I tell him everything that happened this morning from the girl in my room to pushing her out. He looks at me anger visible on his features. Out of nowhere I stumble then my cheek starts to ache, I realize Trevor just punched me. "I thought at least you knew her better than that. I know I am no one to talk but that's no way to treat a girl especially a girl like her. Honestly I hope she hates you and never forgives your lousy ass." he walks out and I fall to my knees tears falling as I recall how she told me she loved me. How I treated her, gosh how I acted. She didn't deserve this, why didn't I think things through, huh. She will never forgive me.

My phone rings, I run to it in hopes that it's her but it's Alex.

"Why hello Tristan, I heard what happened." his voice shows the joy that I know his experiencing.
"You did this, all of this to separate us. I will make you pay for all of this, you will bleed by my hand." my clench my fist, my knuckles getting white from the pressure.
"I did nothing. I was tired and I just brought her to my room which is the closest. You were the one who jumped into conclusions and insulted her. To make it worse you got another girl into your bed and kicked her out of your house. Wow just wow. You exceeded my greatest expectations. " his maniac laugh just pissed me off and I cut the call.

I open my voice mail messages and all of them are from April.

"Trey, I know it didn't look good but I promise I didn't do anything. Please call me back." then it turns off her voice sounds raspy showing she had been crying.

"Tristan, please we can work this out. Talk to me."

"You know I just realised I used your nickname on the first one. It was supposed to be a surprise." I hear her laugh though it doesn't sound the same it's something to hold on to. "Please call me back, don't give up on us."

"I love you Tristan and nothing will ever change that. I won't give up on us, please don't let go." Tears fall down my cheeks, what I did changed that.

"Tristan I know you are mad but think it through. Would I ever do this to you? You know me." her voice sounds so hopeful but now after what I did. She will never forgive me.

"I guess your voicemail is almost full so I wanted to tell you that I love you and I am coming to explain everything tomorrow. We will be okay, I know we will." I throw the phone on the bed and tears fall as I realize we won't be okay. While she was sending me voicemail after voicemail I was hooking up with some chick. I really don't deserve her.

I get on my feet and walk to my car. I pull up at her house and take steady steps to the door. I gently knock on the door and Cait opens it. "What do you want?"

"I need to talk to April." she looks at me hatred is evident in her eyes. "Please Cait, I have to apologize I misunderstood everything please."

"She doesn't want to talk to you, now get out." I plead with her but her eyes don't waver, "You humiliated her enough, you threw her out of your house, you had another girl in your bed, you insulted her and you expect me or even her to want to see you. You have to have some fucked up mind up there if you even thought you could get her back. Stay the fuck out of her life. " she slams the door in my face but I feel like I have been slapped across the face by my own words. The door opens once more and Cait slaps me,"That's for making me think you were a decent guy. "

How could I have been so dumb, I loved that girl and I hurt her badly. I am a screw up but I won't quit till I get to talk to her. I sit on the hood of my car looking at her room which has no lights on, I will wait for you.