Chapter 25

This day was a dream come true, everyone is laughing including Trevor and Stacy. Alex stands up and bamgs his cup on the table, we all turn to face him. "I want to thank everyone here for an amazing birthday party. And also an amazing gift. " he gestures to Caitlin, Tristan and I we all smile in return well, Cait and I did Tristan just looked less hostile.

"To you Stacy, I want to apologize for how things between us started. My wish for my birthday is for you to allow us to start over." he stares intently at Stacy who seems to be in a state of shock. "Hey, the name is Alex." he says with his hand outstretched.

Everyone is dead silent as Stacy stands up and walks towards Alex. Her eyes show the battle that is ensuing with her emotions and mind. "Hey, I'm Stacy." she says as she offers him a small smile and we all cheer.

Alex's smile widens as she shakes his hand. He winks at Tristan and says, "Now guys." all of a sudden I feel myself being lifted up and I turn to see Tristan with a smirk on his face, Oh no.

He is headed to the pool, "Don't you..." I don't get to finish my sentence as we both drop into the pool. I quickly swim back up to see a smiling Tristan looking at me with amusement in his eyes. I look around to find Cait and Stacy in the same situation with Alex and Trevor. "you guys planned this." I glare at him but his smile widens.

"Have I told you, you look hot when you are mad." I feel a blush creeping onto my cheeks so I push him under and swim off. I pull myself up and look at the scene before me, Trevor is busy trying to console a furious Cait and honestly I have never seen him be this gentle with anyone for as long as I have known him, Alex is busy having a conversation with Stacy and she blushes occasionally finally I turn to Tristan whose staring at me with such an intense gaze I can't look away. I gesture for him to come towards me and he is more than happy to oblige. I put my hands around his neck and jump in the pool, I look him straight in the eye and lean forward  pressing my lips on his. The kiss is soft and compassionate and I put all my love  into that kiss, he pulls me closer and I wrap my feet around his waist.

Ahem, reluctantly I pull away from him to see Stacy with a disgusted look on her face. "Ewww.. That's my cousin come on, you have scarred me for life." she says dramatically putting her hand over her head. We all laugh, she lightened the mood and honestly I am glad, maybe she and I could be good friends. "Get a room guys."

"What was that for?" he asks a smirk gracing his lips. I simply shrug and in turn he gives me the cutest version of the puppy dog eyes and I cave.

I take a deep breath, "It's cause I love you and I wanted to show you. Plus you are mine I can do as I please." he smirks, his smirk is not that innocent one but one that holds a promise. I try to swim away from him but he keeps me locked in his arms. Ahem, we look up to see Trevor looking at us with a bit of discomfort.

" Can I talk to April alone, please?" I look at him in shock cause in all the time I have known him his never been this polite, I thought he lacked manners honestly. Tristan nudges me and I nod telling him he can go, he gives me a small smile and swims towards Cait. Trevor offers me his hand but I decline and pull myself up. He walks towards the lounge chairs and I follow.

"So what's up?" I ask trying to keep my voice calm but honestly I was nervous.

"There is no easy way to say this so I will just come right out and say it. I am sorry, I know that this isn't even enough for everything I have put you through but honestly I am sorry." he takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye, his eyes show nothing but sincerity, "After my sister went through hell and back with that guy who tried to take advantage of her,i have been protective of her. So when she gave herself to Alex and then he ditched her for you, I went crazy. And I took it out on you, that wasn't right but it felt like it was that situation all over again. She was broken and all I could see was it was your fault. I am truly sorry for hurting you I had no right. "

Even against my better judgment I feel his being honest and a part of me feels like I can see where his coming from. I forgave Alex for his role in all this and he was the root cause so why can't I forgive Trevor when he was only trying to be a good brother. "I forgive you, honestly I understand your situation you were just trying to protect your sister. But if you ever lay a hand on another girl, I will get Tristan to skin you alive. Let's start over." I give him a small smile, "Hey, I am April your cousins girlfriend."

He chuckles, "I will hold you up to that. Trevor, your best friend's next boyfriend." he starts rubbing the back of his neck and my eyes widen. I look to Cait and him, then him to Cait and he just nods.

"You two are together?" I ask still trying to grasp the thought.

"Nah, she hates me for hurting you and I understand her. She's kinda the main reason I finally saw the wrong in my actions. She hates me for hurting you as I hated you for my sister. But gosh she is just perfect, I won't quit till I am worthy of her." he says staring at her with such adoration that it leaves me tongue tied for a minute.

"Just give her time, she will come around. Don't push her just let her come in her own time but show her you care. And if you hurt her or make her cry, I will make you pay for it, that's a promise." I say with a slight glare and he nods holding his hands up in surrender as he walks back to the pool. I feel a lot lighter after my conversation with him, it feels good to be enemy free. To celebrate my new found freedom, I run towards the pool and shout "Cannonball." as I jump into the pull of swim back up and realise water splashed everywhere around the poop. I giggle as everyone gives me a stink eye I swim towards the edge when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"So where were we?" he says a smirk on his face and I lean in and connect my lips with his, I just can't get enough of him. I love him so much, I won't ever let him go.

I know it's a crappy chapter but I am completely uninspired at the moment so...... Yeah this is it, hope you at least didn't sleep through it.
-T