Chapter 22

Have you ever had that feeling of bliss and contentment that's what I felt last night when I finally got Alex back in my life. I hate to admit but I had missed him a lot and having him back is great. "Morning beautiful."  I slowly open my eyes and meet Tristan's blue eyes, my lips subconsciously form into a smile.

"Morning Tristan,  what are you doing in my room? " I asked him as I forced myself to sit up.  I try to rub off the sleep in my eyes. 

" Well I came home early and wanted to know if you were okay and I was a little drunk but I knew you didn't come home with us. " he motions towards a snoring Cait. At that moment I realize that his hair is wet and the drops of water glisten in the deem sunlight, I can't help but just admire him,  his dark brown hair almost looks black. "So how did you get home."

"Alex brought me back." I say as nonchalantly and start stretching my arms.  Tristan looks at me with surprise evident in his eyes.  "What?"

"Why did he bring you home? " I could easily hear the anger in his voice though he was trying to hide it.

"Well something happened at the party." I lift my head his eyes soften as of he can see the sadness in mine.

"What happened? " his voice is so soft and full of concern. 

I look down a little bit ashamed that this happened to me. "A man at the party tried to touch me but luckily Alex arrived in time to stop him from going any further." Tristan lifts my head up by the chin and let's my gaze meet his. I can feel my eyes stinging with tears while his hold concern and something else...guilt? I place my hand on his cheek, "Tristan it's not your fault,  I could never blame you for this." His gaze drops but I lift it back to mine and pull him into a hug,  it was more for my benefit that his.

"I should have stuck by you,  then this would never have happened to you.  I should have protected you. " It was so weird having to see him so vulnerable and the only way I can think of to calm him down is just stroking his hair." I recommend you stop that. " he says his voice a little bit deeper than usual.

" Why. " I asked in a playful tone and continued stroking his hair.

" Trust me on this. You won't like what comes next." I let my hand fall from his hair and trace his jawline.  "That's it." He says as he gets up and a giggle escapes from my lips as I run around the bed trying to get away from him.  I dart towards the door and before I know it his arms are around my waist and another laugh erupts from my lips.  He turns me around his eyes staring into mine with amusement in them. "You don't listen do you." I shake my head and he tucks some of the straying strands hair behind my ear. I try to break away from his gaze but his blue eyes are alluring,  he slowly leans down and my eyes flutter shut at their own accord. He presses his lips on my mine with such aggression and possession.  My back hits the wall and he lifts me up and my legs instinctively wrap themselves around his waist while my hands are wrapped around his neck. He nibbles on my bottom lip making my lips part and his tongue explores my mouth as he deepens the kiss. His kisses start trailing my neck and I curve my back in utter pleasure and a moan escapes my lips.  I find it hard to breathe but my body just keeps screaming for more, he starts trailing around my jawline until he finally comes back to my lips which just consume his hungrily. He whispers my name in the middle of the kiss, his voice so deep and sexy which just encourages me to deepen the kiss.  After what seems like hours we pull away,  our chests heaving trying to get air.  His eyes are a darker shade of blue absolutely consumed with lusts.

After minutes of just staring at each other I finally find my voice, "That was.........intense." I look at him and smile, a smile which he instantly returns.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" my face just goes red as I nod. At that moment I notice a wide eyed Caitlin, I ridicule myself for forgetting she was in the room. Tristan follows my gaze and notices Cait too but his not even uncomfortable with the situation. "Good morning Cait,"  he turns to face me and the whispers in my ear, "we will continue this later."  I just nod unsure if he meant the kiss or our talk then he walks rather awkwardly into the bathroom.

"So how's your hangover?" I ask as I turn to face a smirking Cait.

"Not important so what did I just witness. Your first kiss." my face gets redder than I thought possible. "Girl it was so awkward to watch.  I waved my hands around but neither of you noticed.  You were way too busy.  I was so scared that you were gonna make a baby in front of me."

"Cait." I whine as I throw a pillow at her. I walk out of the room and hit a something hard.  I look up to find Trevor the smile on my face fades and all that's left is a mask I always wore in front Trevor whenever we met. 

"If it ain't my dear friend April." there is a mocking tone in his voice. 

I gulp and try to maneuver past him but he blocks me each time. "Get out of my way." I say in such a harsh tone that I want to take the words back but I know it's impossible.

"Tristan has given you a backbone now,  huh. " he circles around me like a predator does to its prey. "You should fear him more than you fear me."

" What do you mean by that?" I ask hoping to get an answer though I know we he wouldn't tell me.

He turns with a smirk on his face. "Haven't you wondered why he was transferred on the final term as a senior."

"He said his house was attacked by termites." I said a little bit defensive of him.

"Oh April I thought you were smarter than this. Doesn't he have friends around there? " he says as he walks away. Leaving me with a thousand questions hovering through my mind.

Someone taps my shoulder which makes me jump slightly.  I turn to see a smiling Alex. "Why so jumpy? " I just shrug still unable to find my voice. "Are you up for breakfast." my stomach grumbles in response we both laugh. "Come on let's go." He pulls me by the arm and all my doubts about Tristan are pushed to the back of my mind.