Chapter 35 - Ma chérie, je t'aime ( The end)

( Phineas's POV)

" So what do you think? Will she like it?" I ask excited and nervous. I just told Dorota about my surprise for Isabella, Dorota was clearly surprise to hear about my ideas, I don't think that she thinks that a 16 year old boy can make all that. And I was like, come on I could do that when I was 10. Apparently they don't know any teenage kids who build crazy, wild and funny inventions in Ohio.. Huh weird.

" Geez boy, I think every single girl in the world would love it. Uhh it's so romantic, I'm glad to hear that boys still can be romantic even in this century." Dorota said and smiled at me. Okay I'm glad that one woman approved it. " Thanks Dorota.." I smiled back to her she was probaly one of the kindest old ladies I ever met, and she was actually a stranger, but it was nice to meet her.

" Phineas?" A familiar voice said behind me. I knew who it was, good she got my note and even better she might actually give me a second change. I turned around smilling. " Hey Isabella, so glad you came." I said happy, trying to hide my nervousness. She didn't smile, and I don't blame her for not saying my favorite sentece in world, ' what'ca doin'

" Yeah I decided to give you a chance to explain. There was something you wanted to tell me right?" She crossed her arm, and raised her eyebrow, and gave the look who said ' sooo talk'

I admit seeing her being so cold, and mad. did hurt, but it was my fault so I have to make it up to her, "Uhm yeah, I have something to tell you, but I wanna show you instead. "

She bit her  lip, and looked down sad. " I don't know Phineas.. How do I know that you don't just leave me again?" She looked me in the eyes, she was really upset that I left her last night and I don't blame her, but I wanna show why I did it.

" I promise I won't do it Izzy, I- I just need you to come with me please." I took her hand still looking her in her beautiful eyes.

" Oh so this is the girl, hello dear." Dorota said, and laugh a bit. Isabella just looked confused as I started to blush. " Eh.. Isabella this is Dorota Abigal.. Dorota Abigal, Isabella." I presented them to each other and they nodded. " Hey.." Isabella said and waved awkwardly .

" I think you should take a chance dear.. He's a good boy and I'm sure you'll be surprised." Dorota said and smiled to me. Isabella looked very surprised hearing what Dorota said, but I couldn't have been more thankfull cause in that moment Isabella said. "Fine.." My ears had never been more happy for hearing a word before.

" I'll just grap a smootie to go, and then you can show what you want." Isabella gave a tiny smile, but at least it was a smile.

" Thank you Izzy, and thanks to you Dorota it was nice to meet you." I said happier but still more nevous than ever. Dorota waved at us and continued reading her newspaper. Isabella found a strawberry smoothie at the restaurant and then we went out of the hotel, out on the spanish street. And I ask. "You're up for a walk?"

She nodded, and we slowly started to walk, " So Isabella what do you think of this city? " I asked. " I think is a very nice city, but it could be better to make smooties, this isn't good at all." She said and giggled a bit as she threw it out in the first garbage can she found. It was actually a really beuatiful morning. The sky was a mix between orange, red and a pink. It was a wonderful sight. And even better seeing Isabella lightning up in the sunrise.

" Well I think it's a pretty romantic city, right?" I said and took my hands in my pocket. " I actually heard that Barcelona has a lot of french shops and restaurant here kinda like the real ' city of love' " Isabella face suddenly frozed, and gave me a weird look a mix between confused and inquiring. " Look over there.." I said and pointed at a café..