Chapter 34 - Dorota Abigal

( Phineas's POV)

It's 7:00 am, when I wake up, I've been planning most of the night. And it's finally done, I hope Isabella is gonna like it. Ferb is sleeping, I don't blame him he was up with almost all night and he always sleeps more than me. Except when it's my birthday.

I can feel the nervousness coming. And I know this day will be a day we'll never forget.

I went out to the bathroom and decided to wear a yellow shirt with orange stripes, with a long, white shirt inside off the yellow shirt. Blue pants and black sneakers. I brushed my teeth and took some cold water in my face. 

  I really, really hope that Isabella will like the big surprise

  I really, really hope that Isabella will like the big surprise. I put every single braincell in it, and I think everything is finally ready. I've been calling what feels like the whole town, an tried to get everything ready with their help, which was nearly impossible, cause it was in the middle of the night.

But they were all very sweet and promised to help. Oh I should get some breakfast, it's gonna be a long and hopefully a very good day. I sneak out of our room, trying my best not to wake up Ferb. But those floorboards is making really loud noises. It actually makes my thinking about the time we were ninjas and didn't made one noise. It would be very useful right now. Oh now I remember, we had so much fun. See.

When I was out of the room, and on my way to the elevator, I started to think about Isabella

When I was out of the room, and on my way to the elevator, I started to think about Isabella. What if she didn't wanted to see me? I kinda just walked away from our conversation. And she seemed so disappointed, I feel really bad about it, but I thought it should be very special, when I reveal my love, something straight from the heart.

When I came to the familar breakfast room, a few minutes later, I decided to try something new, or at least not the pancakes. There wasn't anyone in the restaurant except one old lady who read a newspaper. And you know me I love getting to know other people an hear their story. So I quickly took some egg, bacon, fruit and orange juice. And went to visit the old lady. Just hope she speaks english. Ohh and don't freak out when a stranger starts to talk to her and want to know her lifestory.

" Hello.. Mind if I join you?" I said with my happy and fresh voice, yeah basicly my normal voice.

She looked up from her newspaper, and I thought she might be a little scared or surprised, but she just smiled, and gestured me to sit down. She pointed at the chair and i took a seat. She seemed very nice. "Hello dear, I'm Dorota. I've seen you here in the restaurant, a few times. So what's your name.?"