Chapter 4 - The pajamas party ( Part 3)

( Isabella's POV)

" Wait what!?"

I could see that Phineas was shocked, and for some long painful seconds he didn't say anything, I get it, he's my best friend and I usually tell him everything.

Well... except this, we've never really talked about love, I mean I sure as heck tried, but it almost pointless. 

" Okay I think, this game is over... Follow me to the next activity." Ferb broke the awkward silence.

Thank god! And Ferb.. I sent him a thankfull smile, and whispered " Thank you."

He nodded, and we went out to the garden, there it was a huge stage with customes and a microphone, there were pink, blue and yellow light.

" Karaoke !!!" Baljeet and I shouted.

I LOVE KARAOKE!!

I was so excited, I absolutly love to sing and the sight of it all completly erased the awkvard feeling from before. 

" Okay who will go first?" Phineas asked happily... phew..looks like he forgot to...Great.

" Me!" I said, I knew exactly what I wanted to sing. And of course it will be about Phineas.

" Alright Izzy, pick a custome and tell Ferb which song it's then he will set it on."

" Cool.. Just a second." I said as I saw the perfect custome, I took it and walked behind the stage to change. I found the blond wig and looked at myself, I giggled, I looked crazy as a blondie, but also I found it kinda cool. 

(Phineas's POV)

I was excited to see Isabella, I knew she was an amazing singer so yeah you can say that I looked forward to it. She always picked some cool songs, and she wasn't the type to disapoint.

" Okay you ready guys?!" Izzy shouted.

" Yeah!" We shouted back. I was totally ready.

I were speechless, sh-she was beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes of her. Even Buford was shocked. She was absolutely stunning.

She whispered to Ferb, then she went up on the stage. She had some long brown boots on, a purple dress and a cool, denim jacket, and a blonde wig . She looked just like.... Hannah Montana.

" Okay hit it Ferb." She started to dance a little before she started singing.

The music filled the garden, she started to sing.

( Find the song above)

I knew this song she hummed it often. It was called " He could be the one" It's was a good song, but i couldn't stop thinking about who she thought about while she sang. I just found out that she is in love with somebody... But who? I have to know, whoever it is I'm sure he's the one she sing about. It made me a little uncomfortable. Then she suddenly sang:

He's lightning
Sparks are flying
Everywhere I go, he's always on my mind
And I'm going crazy about him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racing
Think I'm really digging on his vibe
He really blows me away.

What sparks? Who is on her mind? And why was I so curious? Oh God all these questions, I can't take it. I placed my hands on my head. Isabella noticed, and it was like the energy was suck right out of her, and when the song ended, she looked quite sad, when she went down the stage. She sat beside me and  looked at the grass.

" Didn't you like the song?" She finally said, while she looked me in the eyes.

" O-oh yeah it was cool" Cool? seriously Flynn! What about awesome, amazing, perfect?

"Oh okay.... I just felt that you didn't liked it. So what's on your mind? Cause I know you, and something is bothering you." She knows me to well, but I can't answer, at least not right now.

" It's nothing really, don't worry okay?" I lied. I usually never lie to her. Or anybody in that case.

I gave her a little smile, she retured it. Ferb went up to the stage and started to sing Justin Bieber's Purpose:

And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way

I was confused, Ferb never listen Justin Bieber, and he would never sing a song like this without a deeper meaning. I don't understand.. Argh.. He was trying to tell me something but what?

( 40 minutes later)

After all the fun karaoke, we went inside it's was time to get our pajamas on. So Izzy went upstairs to change, and the boys and I changed in the living room. But then I realized that I forgot mit night shirt upstairs in my room shirtless. I thought that Izzy would changed in the bathroom, but no! As I opened the door to my room, Isabella stood there with pink pajamas pants on and a black, bra on.

I was frozen, I couldn't stop starring at her, my cheeks burned and suddenly I felt warm, God she was hot! Wait did I just thought that, Phineas stop starring! Look away! I can't...

( Isabella's POV)

Oh no oh no.. I half naked, and he.. he just stands there starring at me, I blushed so much.. I almost fainted, God this was embarrassing. I quickly grapped out for a t-shirt, and tried to cover me. " Wh-what are you doing in here?" I whisperd, I'm surprised he even heard me.

" I-I-I was just looking for my t-shirt..." He said while he blushed even more, I looked at the T-shirt i held. You got to be kidding me!!! What am I supposed to do? What has the universe against me?

" Sorry Izzy just you can come down with it when you're done." He quickly closed the door, and I heard that he ran down the stairs.
Okay that were probably the most embarrassing moment of my life... Great now the picture of him starring at me shirtless will hunt me forever... Huh, maybe it wasn't so bad.. 

(Hey guys Elena here, i'm so glad you read this. It means a lot<33 Follow and comment for more.. See ya and love ya all. )