Chapter 26 - Treat you better

( Hey just ignore the Spanish text in the pictures they have nothing to do with my story, and hope you will enjoy the next few chapters, there will be a lot of pictures. But please check out the creator Angelus19)

( Isabella's POV)

When he left, I started to change. It was an amazing costume, I felt beautiful, it was a pink dress, just my color! I smiled at my reflection, I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail and curl it. I liked it, I felt more mature. Like this.

And there was a beautiful, pink mask too! Well obviously cause it's a masquerade

And there was a beautiful, pink mask too! Well obviously cause it's a masquerade.. Silly me.

While I was looking in the mirror, staring at this beautiful costume. I thought about these crazy days, my crush, my little crumb cake, it felt like I had lost the feelings for good. And it was like I was empty. I have spent so long time, having butterflies and smiling everytime he was around. And now I had to let go right? Or have I done that already?

I checked my phone to what time is it, Crap he will be here soon, I have to go, should I leave a note for Candace? Hmm.. No, if she want anything then she can call... After a little while, Marco came to pick me up and we left for the dance.

( Phineas's POV)

Was she gone? No she couldn't be! Isabella is still my friend, my best friend right? I can't lose her. Never. I was looking outside the window, I almost cried, when the door opened, Ferb came in. I couldn't hide the sadness.

 I couldn't hide the sadness

" Ferb.. I think I have lost her for good."

Ferb gave me a hug, he understood the situation. " Phineas.. She doesn't know what she want's right now, but if you want her?" I nodded " I do want her." Ferb nodded, and continued. "Then you have to fight for her, now she's the oblivious one, and you have to get her attention." I nodded, I would do anything for her! To proof that I can protect her, treat her better than he can. I had hurt her to many times, never again.

" If you want her, and stop Marco you have to wear this." Ferb found a package with my name on it. I raised my eyebrow. " What's that?" I asked curiously.

" Your custome. You have to go tonight, win her back."

I opened the box and right there was a really cool custome way better than the costume from the pajamas party.

" Thanks bro, thanks for being here for me." I smiled, he was the best, and I hope everyone gets to have a Ferb in there life even just for 5 minutes, it could litteraly change their whole life.

" Always... Now go get dressed Candace already waiting in the lobby." He smiled back to me, and it was nice. I felt happy... For now.

" So Candace's coming too?"

" Yeah dude, she wanted to help and bust Marco... " Ferb smirked as he walked out of our room, so I could get dressed.

My costume look exactly like this.

A white shirt, with a black hat and cape who matches

A white shirt, with a black hat and cape who matches. I felt mysterious a little bit like Zorro. If you know who that is? I will do what ever it takes to win Isabella back, or even through we haven't been together, I still wanted to fight for her. Cause I know that I can treat her better. I may not done that yet, but trust me I will. Cause I love her so much.

Candace and Ferb waited in the lobby, Candace and Ferb was dressed up to, hmm... How did they even get the costumes. Guess Candace has her ways.

" Ohh.. You look handsome.. " Candace smirked, I blush, I wasn't very good at handeling compliments. Hopefully Isabella will think the same way. For the first time... I want to know what a girl thinks of me. That's a new feeling.

" Thanks guys."

Candaces was wearing a very beautiful blue dress, kinda like the dress she wore when she had a date with Jeremy, when we made that computergame. She had a mask who matched. And Ferb.. We kinda looked the same, his costume was very basic. A plaine white shirt and some cape to but without a hat.

" So where is this dance even located?" I said as we went out to the dark streets. "It's not that far away, I'm sure the taxi driver knows where it is." Candace said confidently.

We found a Taxi and we were very lucky cause he knew where the dance was locatated, actually he had a brother who's going to play with his band tonight at the dance. So we were pretty lucky.

" Do you regonize it's me? " I asked, it was importen that nobody could regnize any of us, cause then Isabella would leave. " I do, but only because you're my brother and I gave you the costume. I don't think anyone will regonize any of us. Not even Izzy." Candace said optimistic and that was nice. Because right now it's hard for even me to be it...

( Marco's POV)

Here we are just arrived to the dance, and it's actually very nice. And I don't regonize anybody and that a relief. " So you wanna dance Isabella?" I ask the teenage girl besides me, I'm this close to drop the bomb. She's gonna be so surprised and then the Flynn boy will be dead to her forever!

" Sure. " Isabella answered, she took my hand and we went out on the dancefloor. Normally I wouldn't dance to begin with I would drink some punch. I hate dancing.

" So there's something I have to tell ya." I act sad, but on the inside I was laughing.. God she's so stupid.. She raised her eyebrow, and made a sign who said ' Go on'.

" Well.. I know you don't remember anything from last night but there is a explanation.. I was on my way to get another drink to us.. And you were standing outside.. And.." I took break. Her eyes got bigger. " I saw Phineas... Your Phineas... He almost .. "

( Hey guys... Clifhanger I know haha I'm cruel.. So thank you for reading it means so much. Please tell me if you enjoy the story? What do you think Marco will tell Isabella? Well obviously he's gonna lie no matter what.. Well I guess you have to find out in next chapter. See ya.. And love ya. Bye bye<33) + sorry for short chapter

- Elena