Chapter 9 - Remeber the city of love? Part 1

( Isabella's POV)

Marco took my hand and led me out of the room. "So Isabella, I'm so glad to finally see you for real, not just to listen your beuatiful voice on the phone, I think the universe has giving us a sign, we were meant to meet. So maybe we can spent some time together here in Spain?"

Oh he want to spend time with me? I thought I should be with the Flynn-Fletchers all the time, but maybe it will be good for me to spend some time with other friends.

So without thinking futher I said " Sure let hang out as friends right.. It's not gonna be a date right..? Hahaha.. I mean we're just friends." I smiled at him with a cute smil and he returned it. 

He actually has a pretty cute smile and his eyes... Wauw he could melt a iceberg. Wait.. what stop thinking like that Isabella.. Phineas's eyes could melt Antarctica.

" Sure Isabella, see ya." He said and then he winked at me. Then he left before I could react, was he just flirting with me? Wow I'm so confused, I'm not used to people flirting with me so it's hard to tell for me.

Well I can't stand here all day, so I went back to the boys and Candace, "So who is this boy you were talking to? He looked very cute." Candace asked with a flirty voice as if she thought he was my boyfriend or something.

" Oh that was just Marco, he is a good friend and has been there for me when I needed him." I said and for some strange reason I blushed.. Why did I blush?

" So you guys are just friends?" Candace asked curiously again, Phineas looked down, he didn't want to look me in the eyes.. Huh weird, it's like he was jealous? Is he? No way! he doesn't even like me, he haven't noticed me for years. He probaly doesn't even know the word: Jealousy.

" Yeah.. just friends." I said calmly. I turned towards Phineas.

" So Phineas what are we gonna do today?" I asked excitedly, just to change the subject. Phin looked up with a smile 

"I thought we could build a machine there could read your old memories and show them on a screen, and then you could travel back to the memories." It was clear that he was excited about it.

" Sure let's do it that sounds so cool."

" Okay Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today." He laughed so did we, he has such a wonderful laugh I almost fainted again.

We left the table, Candace said that she would go to the marked to do some shopping. We started to plan how we were gonna make this machine.

"Okay Phineas you're gonna find this and Izzy you're are gonna find this." Ferb gave both of us a note with a few things we should get.

" Okay I guess I'll see you guys later bye." I said and waved to them. Okay first day in Spain I said to myself when I came out in the sun. 

Let enjoy it with a new amazing Phineas and Ferb invention what could be better? Ehh nothing!!!

( 2 hours later)

Okay I have got everything on the list Ferb gave me + some extra things for my self.. I just couldn't help myself. 

Well I need to find Phineas and Ferb now so we can build the cool machine. Uhh I can't wait, I looked at my watch hmm ...still 5 minutes before we should meet so I decided to look at the beuatiful streets here in Barcelona.

 it kinda reminded me of the time we spent in Paris years ago, okay we didn't spend a lot of time there but it was a beautiful place. Suddenly I felt sad I remembered the time when Phineas and I walked down of the streets in Paris and I tried to get his attention again and again but he didn't noticed me.. Not even in the city of love...

While I was in my own thought thinking about our trip around the world, a hand suddenly landed on my shoulder. I turned around shoked, and saw Phineas and Ferb behind him.

" Haha Izzy payback from this morning." Phineas laughed. I turned completely red and pushed him away, " Ha..ha.. very funny." I said sarcastically but still with a hint of a smile.

" You're not mad right?" Phineas said worried... Ferb started to giggle, what was so funny?

" Oh Phineas of course not, I can't get mad at you two" I laughed and placed my arms around them.    

"That's good Izzy!" Ferb found the paper with the plan on, " Okay let's start now!"

We nodded, let's do this!

So we started to build, we putted some metal in this thing... then used a hammer on that thing... Okay I can't explain what we did exactly, but after about 30 minutes we were done with the machine. It wasn't very big, even Baljeet could left it so yeah guess that says much about the size hihi.

Wait that was mean... sorry. Anyways.

" So who wanna try it first?" Phineas asked eagerly. Maybe I should go first but I think I wanna see how it works first.

" I can do it." Ferb put his hand in the air.

We nodded and Ferb got a helmet on so did we but the difference between our helmet and Ferb's, was that we have a blue helmet and Ferb has a green helmet.

" Okay Ferb just think about any important memory." Phineas said and turned on all the lights on the machine.

Ferb nodded and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes to and before I could count to 3, I stood in Phineas and Ferb's backyard and.. Omg! Phineas and Ferb like 10 years old, wauw I was so impressed, and Phineas was so cute I mean look at this.

 Omg! Phineas and Ferb like 10 years old, wauw I was so impressed, and Phineas was so cute I mean look at this

Ohh my heart was melting... I look around and I see that they were building the famous rollercoaster, their first real, cool invention, ohh good times. I see that Phineas stands besides me and looking at young Phineas, I think he's impressed to.

" Okay Izzy isn't this amazing? " You could tell on miles apart that he was more excited than ever. 

"It truly is!" I answered sweetly.

Okay so Ferb isn't here only young Ferb, so I guess when it's your memory you can see that we are in it. And young us can't see or hear us, but we can hear them.

" Okay if I remember right - little-me will come in about 3-2.1." And I pointed at the garden gate.

" Hey Phineas whatcha doin?"....

( Hey guys. Thanks for reading<33  So what do you think will happen when Isabella memory comes up?? Well I see ya in next chapter... Love ya and See ya<33 Bye bye)

- Elena