Chapter 30 - The truth

(Isabella's POV)

" Isabella! What the heck are you doing? Don't you know who this is!" Marco shouts as he comes running over to us. Eh, does he know Jack or something? Why does he freak out this much? Marco's eyes are filled with anger.

" Ehh.. Marco! This is Jack! Jack Marco, Marco Jack." I say to calm things down, and to introduce them.. But it seems like they already met.

Jack looks a bit nervous but most of all he just looks hella angry as he stares at Marco with those angry eyes. Marco's face is exactly the same, angry and nervous.. And a bit confused.

" Jack? What the.? No no no this isn't Jack! It's Phineas, duuh, stand back he might hurt you again." Marco said angry and rolled his eyes.

My world crashed... It was him! Why hadn't I seen it before? It was so obvious, the red hair, the voice, those gorgeous eyes... No stop Isabella! He pretended to be someone else.. Why? Someone please help me, cause right now I feel so lost.

" Phin-Phineas?" I felt the tears burn inside, please don't cry! He doesn't deserve my tears. Phineas nodded, and looked me straight in my eyes, he begged for help, he wanted to tell me something. But I didn't care, if he lied about who he was, then Marco didn't lie about the thing who happen last night.. OMG how could he do it to me?

I got angry... Really angry! Why.. How.. Could he do it? " Phineas Flynn! Why? Why did you do it? I thought we were best friends? " Uhh.. I was so furious. 

Phineas just looked confused for a while.. Then he figured it out, and shooked his head, " I can't belive you said that to her, actually... I do belive it. You're a really bad person Marco, and Isabella is way to good for you.. She need to know the truth the real truth..." He clenched his hands, and looked stronger and angrier out than ever!

Wait Marco? What?.. The real truth?

( Phineas's POV)

I can't belive he made her think I did it... And she might actually believe it! Marco you're so done.

" What do you mean Phineas? No.. do you know what? Just stop talking you're too dangerous for Isabella! Come on Izzy we're done her." Marco said annoyed and took Isabella's hand and led her away.

No there no way I'm gonna let him be more alone with her. He almost run out of the room, and poor Isabella who wasn't strong enough had to follow with him. They were almost at the door when I finally shouted "ISABELLA!"... And suddenly she stopped moving.. And her hands started to shake, like the rest of her body.. I think she remember something.

( Isabella's POV)

" ISABELLA!"

My head is spinning around, o'oh help... My hands is shaking.. Think, think Isabella.

"Marco stoop! It hurts."

" PHINIEAS!!! PHINEAS HELP!" I scream,

I fall down on my knees... pushing my hands into my head..Keep remembering Isabella.

" Shut up bitch! Don't you know he doesn't love you, he never did and he never will." Marco looked me straight in the eyes with his evil and insensible eyes.

" Marco please stop!"

But he didn't react on it cause he continued kissing my neck and ripped my dress so my bra was visible.. I have to scream for help... Phineas! I have to reach Phineas..

I feel the warm tears burning my face.. He did it! Not Phineas, Marco.. I can't believe it, he was supposed to be my friend. And worse... I blamed Phineas.

" Isabella, are you okay?" Marco took his hand on my shoulder, he was nervous.

" H-How could you do it?" My voice cracked and I quickly got up and pushed Marco away. " What are you talking about?" Grr.. And now he's lying..!

" You know what I mean! I thought we were friends? I'm gonna go to the police." I felt so angry and frustrated... But most of all I felt stupid.. Why couldn't I just realize the fact that no boy was ever going to like me, maybe I was meant to be alone?

Marco smirked evil.. " And say what? Do you really belive that cops will belive you over me? I'm this towns angel.. You're stupid little bitch." I was shoked, how could he say that?

" Excuse me what did you say?" Phineas stood right behind Marco, and looked furious. Marco frozed, and turned pale.. Marco slowly turned around. " Y-You heard me, no one are gonna believe you." Marco and Phineas stared furious into each others eyes.

" Oh yes they do! I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure you're going down. And if you think just for one second that you ever can touch or talk to Isabella again.. Then you're 100% wrong." Phineas hold on Marco's shirt so he almost flew. Wow had no idea that Phineas could be so strong and macho when he was angry... And tried to protect me.

( Marco's POV)

I hate to admit it but I'm a little scared of that Phineas boy now. It's never awesome when somebody holds on your shirt and make you fly. But I have to play it cold. " Realize it.. It's your word against mine, besides you don't have any proof! No picture so our anything so nobody is gonna belive it, it's only us who'll know..." I laugh with a real evil laughter..

Which just makes Phineas more angry, if that's possible.

" But why Marco? I thought we were friends? What did I do to make you hate me so much." Isabella started to cry soundlessly again... I don't care about her, but I want her to pay.. Her and the other firesides girls. Even my cousin Gretchen.. Or step-cousin.. They don't know how much they hurted me years ago.

" Let's just say that you deserved it, and we were never friends your dumbass.." I don't care about anything, it's only about revenge.

( Isabella's POV)

Deserved it? How? Why? No don't think about it, the important thing is to get Marco to the police. But we don't have any proof. So what are we gonna do?

" Phineas... We don't have any proof that he tried to rape me.. He wins.." I don't want to give up but I think it's over!

( Phineas's POV)

Give up? No! There's no way I'm gonna give up, as I said Marco is going down.

" She's right Phineas.. It's over! For you! No one is gonna believe that I almost raped that bitch." Marco smiled.. Grr.. He thinks he won.. No.

" Is that so.." A familiar voice suddenly said. A green haired teenage boy came from behind a big plant he was holding a camera. Ferb!

" Ferb." I shouted happy, he had filmed the whole thing.

Ferb nooded and turn off the camera. " And if you would excuse me, I have to go to the police right now." Ferb smirked and walked up to us. " Oh Ferb thank you." Isabella smiled still crying and hugged him.

" No no this can't be true.." Marcoo said angry.. " Well you might think you busted me, but you still have to get me." Then he ran, " Oh no he try to escape." I shouted and ran after him. We made it outside to the garden. He was fast, but I knew I was faster.

Without hesitation I jumped and we both fell down and rolled around for a bit, until I finally got him. 

I let out a breath... finally. 

The good beat the evil. 

( Hey guys Elena back here.. Hope u enjoyed the chapter. So Isabella finally knows the truth! But will this means that Phineas and her will be together now? Does she still have the same feelings? Find out in next chapter! See ya and love ya. Bye bye<33)

- Elena