Chapter 3 - The pajamas party (part 2)

(Phineas's POV)

I opened the door and a voice said.

" Oh hey Phineas, Whatcha doin? "Isabella giggled.

I smiled at her. I've really come to love when she says that, " We were just waiting for you, you're ready to have an amazing night?" 

A pink flush, stained her cheeks, as she bite her lip. " Um .... I got the food." She hold up a bag full of sandwiches.

 I grab the bag, and for a brief moment our hands touched. She turned even more red. 

The rest of the guys then showed up and we were finally ready for an awesome night. 

" Hey guys thanks for coming, this party it is gonna be awsome!"

We sat down to eat, Isabella truly never disapointed. It tasted AMAZING, wow.

" Wauw Izzy, this is delicious. " I praised with my mouth full, the guys agreed. 

" Thanks Phin, that means a lot," She sends a sweet smile in my direction.

I shift in my seat, as I fight the sudden heat on my cheeks.. Wait.. why am I flushed?

( After dinner)

" Thanks again Isabella," We say. "you never disapoint."

" You're welcome guys, so what's next" She asked filled with excitment. 

Ferb went out to the kitchen and came back with a bottle, " It's time for truth or dare." Ferb had an mysterious face on, we laugh, and sat us on the floor, in a circle. This should be interesting.

" I'll start." Buford said and turned the bottle. The others looked at the bottle with excitment. The bottle turned and turned until it landed on Baljeet .

 "Hmm okay.. Baljeet which of the fireside girls would you rather date?"  Buford started laughing as Baljeet turned red, and started to stutter. I almost felt sorry for him.

" I -I -I'm not gonna answer that!" Baljeet stuttered. 

" Oh yes you are!" Buford instisted.  

" Don't worry Baljeet we're your best friends, and we aren't gonna say anything to anybody." Isabella assured him with her sweetest voice. Aww... She always says the right thing.

Baljeet nodded and took a deep breath, " Okay guys... I trust you, I-I-I  like Ginger, I actually really like her... Yeah...So if I have to choose I would choose, I definitely would choose her."

We smiled at him, and I heard Izzy whisper " I knew it." I looked at her with a strange look. She noticed me and blushed while she looked at the floor. 

Wait... does that mean Ginger likes Baljeet since Isabella whispered that? 

( Isabella's POV

Omg... I can't believe he heard me, he must think I'm a weirdo. And I only said it because, for years Ginger has had a huge crush on Baljeet, but she didn't say anything because of that Misty girl. And now he likes her too, it's perfect, they could be such a cute couple.

Baljeet turned the bottle around, and it landed on ... OMG Phineas.. I suddenly feel uncomfortable. I looked at Phin, he smiled at me, I smiled at him too. Then Baljeet asked. 

" So Phineas do you have a crush on anybody?" Oh my God... It's now or never..

I frozed, my heart beated so much, and I felt how Ferb looked at me, he knows about me liking Phineas, i mean EVERYBODY knows. Well except Phineas... Omg what if he likes somebody in our class who's not me! I think I would break down... 

Phineas blushed a bit, but then he said.

" No... I've never had a crush, I guess I never really have talked to other girls, except Izzy. But she is my best friend."

I breathe out. Okay... So that hurt a bit, but at least he's not in love with anyone... So there's still hope. Right?

" You kidding me? All the girls in our school are totally obsessed about you, how can't you not have talked to any girls?" Buford laughs. 

Phin just ignored him. But I felt bad, it was true, every girl drooled over him... Okay so did I.

I didn't want to play this game anymore, and 10 minutes later, it finally landed on me. It was Phin who had to ask me a question. And I wish he didn't have to.

" So Izzy, have you ever been in love with somebody?" 

Ferb, Buford and Baljeet's eyes all got bigger. Buford smilled a bit, it was annoying. I was completly speechless.

I couldn't talk, everybody knew except him. The boy I love, didn't know. I almost cried agian, Ferb send me an understanding look. I took a deep breath.. Okay Izzy just answer the God damn question.

" Yeah... I AM in love with somebody." I saw up from the floor, and met Phineas's blue, gorgeous eyes. Why are they just so beautiful? 

" Wait what!?

( Hey guys Elena here , thanks for reading chapter 3<33 If you wanna know how Phineas react when he finds out that Izzy love somebody, then follow the story. And until next time, See ya and love ya all. )

- Elena