Chapter 13 - A 'date'?

( Isabella's POV)

" Candace?" I asked scared.

" Wow calm down Izzy ...It's not like I'm a serial killer or anything .. I just heard somebody and I was in the shower so I just thought that it was you." Candace laughed while she was wearing a towel and she was totally wet. Oh that goof she almost gave me a heart atack.

" Okay, I think you should go and finish your bath." I giggled she was just the best roomie ever. "So Isabella how has your day been doing?" Candace shouted when she went back to the bathroom.

I stopped smilling, hmm... I think you could say that it was on below average... " Let's just say I would rather not experience this day again." I shout back and decided to go to bathroom to, but of course Candace was behind the shower curtain. " Hope it's okay that I'm in here, but I need the bathroom to get ready to.. To .." I couldn't understand why I can't say the word DATE!?

" Ehh.. A date?! Is that what you mean?" Candace asked as she turned of the water and grabbed a towel. " No.. No it's not a real date, it's just me and Marco, we are just hanging out as friends."

" Wait what! You and Marco? B-but I thought you and Phin had something." Candace said surprised, and she started to find her closed and slowly put it on, and that meant that I should keep talking.

" Well... I always thought to, but today he told me he didn't think of me like I do, and that he actually never had thought of me, as more than friends..." I could feel the tears coming back, and since it was sweet and understanding Candace so I thought, whatever and started to cry again. " I-I-I really thought that we were meant to each other, you know soulmates." I let my self fall down and felt the hard floor under my legs and hands, I cried and cried so hard for minutes and Candace didn't said a word, she just put an arm around me, and you know that action says more than thousand word.

" Oh Izzy I'm so sorry." Candace said after I told her everything that happen at this crazy day. " Well.. Thanks, but there's nothing you can do." I think I'm done crying for the 1000 times today.  " Okay I understand... Hmm.. Then let's talk about something else, what are you gonna wear tonight to your 'date'."

" Oh ... Right.. Well I thought about this.." I found my bag and took a pink, cute and a little short dress, some might say to short.. But I don't think so. Candace stayed in the bathroom while I was changing, and I stood beside my bed.

When I came back in my dress I asked " So whatcha think?"

Honestly I thougt I looked pretty good, I mean I still needed to fix my hair and makeup but the dress were awesome

" Wauw Isabella! You look gorgeous, you really do, but if I can say just one thing?"

" Okay.. Go on."

" Okay and it's just because I worry about you!"

I nodded, " Okay?"

" You're just 16 and you are very beautiful but also very vulnerable , I'm just worried that you're gonna get more hurt, I have heard storries about boys there just want girls for one thing... You know"

"So you think Marco is one of these guys?"

" umm... N-no.. No of course not, but I can't deny I have my doubt. I just don't like the idea of you hanging out with Marco alone in the night without anybody."

I did understand her and it felt nice to see that she worried about me, but she had nothing to worry about, I was safe with Marco and it was just karaoke.

" I appreciate that, but Marco is cool and I trust him and besides I don't think time with the Flynn-Fletchers boys will help right now."

I started to brush my hair because it seriously is a frizzy mess after everything today.

" Okay... Just be safe, but another question is... Are you gonna ignore Phineas all the time?"

I could see that Candace was worried, she knew that Phineas was gonna be so sad if I didn't talk to him at all.

" I don't know right now, I need some time/ space." She nooded, " But you know me, I can't stay mad at him for long."

It's was true I couldn't stay mad at Phineas for long, even when we we're kids and he didn't noticed me, and I day after day cried my self to sleep I still was so in love with him, but right now I don't know about the word love..

" Well okay.. Let me help you fix your hair and makeup, and I'll go get your dinner so you can eat up here, I think that's best." Candace took some makeup from her bag, and I closed my eyes and waited for the magic to happen.

" Candace..?"

" Yeah..?"

" Thanks for everything, I don't know what I would have done without you, you're like the big sister I never had." I smiled to her still with closed eyes, I could feel she smiled back to me.

" Oh sweetie you're welcome. Everything for you!"

( Phineas POV)

I need to find Candace right now, It's about time to eat dinner so it's the perfect time to talk, talk and talk I really need to talk to her! I walk up to my room maybe she was in her room?

I was in the elevator and suddenly the elevator music plays: Gitchi gitchi goo. Wauw so many memories, and seriously bad timing, I don't need to think more about freaking love! And why would a spanish elevator play a song made by kids years ago? That makes no sence at all.

The elevator door opens... Finally. It felt like the longest ride ever! Okay back to my room and try to find Candace. And right there I saw Candace, she came out of her room, on her way to the elevator. What didn't she saw me?

" Ehh... Candace hello?!" I waved at her to get her attention.

She finally turned around and gave me a strange look, ehh what's wrong with her? It's like she was disapointed, what's wrong with her?

" Ph-Phineas... Oh no no no." She tried to whisper but I could hear her clearly. " Ehh.. Hey Candace so what's up? Where are you going?" I tried to smile a bit to her, but she just got more nervous.

" Well I actually was on my way to the restaurant for Isabella to get something to eat... Yeah let's just say that she's pretty ... Sad. But she is actually going out tonight and I know she won't let you know but I have to tell you cause I have my douts about Marco!"

WHAT!!!

" And wauw it feels so good to tell you. So how are you? I mean about today?" Candace asked, but I couldn't answer that! All I could think about was Izzy going out with Marco! And me not knowing anything.

" So Isabella is going out with Marco? L-like a date?" I asked a bit sad and nervous.

" Yes-No ehh I'm not sure, I think not but she wasn't too clear if you ask me."

I can't believe this!

( Hey guys,  Elena here and she's back! Sorry for waiting so long, but I've been busy, but what du you think about the storry so far? +  What will happen on Isabella's 'Date'? Find out soon! Please vote and comment, thanks for everything. Love ya and see ya soon<33)

- Elena