Chapter 29 - Kiss the girl

( Candace's POV)

  " Eh.. Hola.. My name is.. Casandra and I'm gonna sing a little song for you if you don't mind. It's a classic song called.." Casandra really? I couldn't pick a name that didn't sound so familiar to my own!

" Eh.. It's called: Kiss the girl." It was a weird feeling, feeling everybody staring at you. I took a deep breath, and nodded to the band behind me, and the music started.

( Phineas's POV)

Huh.. Is that Candace who walks up on the scene? What is she doing? We both look at her. Holding hands. I got this amazing feeling in my stomach.

" Are you okay? You look a little bit nervous

" Are you okay? You look a little bit nervous." Isabella said worried.

" Yeah.. Yeah sure, I think the music is starting again. Can I have this dance?" I bowed and held out my hand forward so she could take it. She giggled, took it, and nodded.

" Eh.. Hola.. My name is.. Casandra and I'm gonna sing a little song for you, if you don't mind.. It's a classic song called.. Eh.. It's called: Kiss the girl." I heard Candace's voice in the microphone, everybody did, but they just didn't know it was my sister. Wait a minute 'Kiss the girl' Seriously.. Was she trying to tell me something?

I took one of my hands behind her back and the other one in her hand. She holds one hand on my shoulder and the other in my hand too. It felt so good. Just standing there, with a true angel.

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She doesn't have a lot to say
But there's something about her

We slowly started to move... I looked into her beautiful blue eyes.. She could melt an iceberg.. Or my heart. She already did.

And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss a girl 

I-I- Want to.. I want to feel her lips against my lips, and it hurts me every time I see her, cause now I finally realize how much I need her. And I wanna make her happy. I spin her around and our faces are so close to each other. It would take me about 1 second to actually kiss her. But instead, I just spin her around again... I don't know why..

Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la

Thanks sis.. I know okay...

Ain't that sad
It's such a shame, too bad
You're gonna miss the girl

I can't let her go! Maybe she thought she had let me go? But I'll be here forever! I'm not going anywhere until Marco's is gone and then if she says she wants me to go. I'll go but not before.

Sha la la la la la
Don't be scared
You better be prepared
Go on and kiss the girl 

Don't be scared! It's my first kiss, even though it feels like I've been kissed before, it's not something I remember, but it's probably just something I imagine... Besides I'm not Phineas right now, I'm Jack.. And Jack and Izzy just met, so we couldn't kiss right?