Chapter 32 - Friendzone?

( Isabella's POV)

  " Wait what?"

It was like Phineas actually just realized what I said, did he except something else? I know how he feel and I'll forever be in the friend-zone. It's where I belong.

" I said , You still wanna be friends even.."

"  No I heard you.. I mean why would you say that?"

I raised my eyebrow, ookaay, he knows why! Right?

" Oh C'mon Phineas, we been friends forever , and even though it will hurt so much, it's probably the only thing we are meant for.. And there is nothing I can do you make you feel something for me, I would never force you or anything. Look, it's okay, you don't have to feel guilty or anything, let's just... I just need some space.." I left him, I had to, I can't take anymore pain..

" Isabella wait!" Phineas shouted..

( Phineas's POV)

" Isabella wait!" I shouted.

But she already left, argh... What just happen? She wants to be friends now? B-but, does she still thinks I don't like her? I have to tell her. Oh shoot where did she go?  I was in my own thoughts, now she completly gone. Okay Phineas get it together, find her now! I ran out of the bathroom, and even through a lot of people were starring at me, cause I was getting out of the LADIES room.. I didn't care, I had to find Isabella now. She needs to know tonight.. Okay think, think could she be getting some punch, before heading out? Or she could be at the scene? Maybe some of the other people here have seen her.

I see another teenage girl, with red hair and green eyes, maybe she have seen her? I ran up to her.

" Excuse me, but have you seen another teenage girl, about this high.." I show her with my hand. " And raven black hair, beautiful blue eyes and in a perfect dress?" I tried my best to describe her.

She nods scared. Grr.. She doesn't understands me. Oh I didn't think about that she might not speak english. Silly me, I have to remember I'm in Spain. " Sorry." I said.. And was about to move away. But then she said. " Wait.. Sorry, I was just shocked."

Okay so she can understand me, I don't blame her for being shocked. A total stranger asking me if I had seen a girl he's missing... Actually is not that weird.

" I actually think I saw your friend.. She looked very sad, and ran out this way." The girl said and smiled and pointed at the dancefloor. My eyes got bigger, she saw her! "Really, awesome thanks.. Eh.."

" Hayley... And your name is?" we gave a handshake, " Phineas.. Thank you, gotta go.. Bye." Then I ran so fast I could to the dancefloor. Please let me find her!

( Candace's POV)

" What!.. Wait is he gone now? Like for good?" I shouted in the phone.

" Eazy.. Yeah Marco is finally gone.. Phineas is out looking for Isabella, so if you see her please let him know.." Ferb said with his strong, brittish voice. Yes! Finally, he's gone! Okay focus Candace, find Isabella! Wait am I still on the phone?

" Sorry Ferb, I'm still here.."

" Eh.. I didn't say anything." I rolled my eyes, of course he didn't say anything! My brother is a man of few words. But when he spoke it always was something smart or lifelessons worthy. Hold on is that? Isabella? What is she doing at the dancefloor? Oh no is she crying?

" Ferb I gotta go, I found Isabella bye!" I turned off my phone, and decided to ran up to her, ask her why she was sad, okay I probaly know why. But she probaly need someone to ask anyway, if I know girls right. And I do.

" Izzy.. Izzy are you okay?" I hugged really tight before she could answer, I felt warm tears running down of her face. After the long hug, she finally said, " Candace.. I just did the hardest thing I ever have done in my life..." More tears ran down, and it was like she was drowning in them. I raised my eyebrow? What hard thing?

" I-I told Phineas that we should keep being best friends, and I won't have any feelings for him anymore, but it's a big lie! I will never be able to get over him. If i say it, I would just lie to myself. But there's nothing I can do, I'm meant to stay in the friendzone forever. "

Whoa whoa.. Wait did she actually say that?

"What! Oh no sweetie! Why? Did you even listen to him?" My voice sounded very worried, and so I was. I know he felt something, why couldn't she see? Was SHE the oblivious now? How did that happen?

She wiped away some tears, and shooked her head, " I didn't had to, I would have been to hard to hear from his voice, so I could say it as well, cause I thought it would hurt a little less then." Ehh.. She really belive that he still doesn't feel the same way.. Hmm, well I'm not the right person to tell her. Those love birds have to find out by them self.

" Isabella.. I'm so sorry, but I think you have to talk to him.. Give him a chance to talk, maybe you're are gonna be surprised." I smile to her, she returns it or she tried. " I don't know Candace? I don't know if I can face him, I might run away again. Plus I said I needed space."

" Oh girl.. You're better jump right to it, not literally, but jump into it. Just talk to him, say what you really feel, not that friendzone lie again! Got it." I showed her I was 100% serious and she could feel it.

" Ay ay sir!" Then she took her hand up to her head and posed like a soldier while she giggled. I gave her another hug, and in that moment as we hugged a familiar voice shouted. " Isabella! Isabella!"

Perfect timing. I thought. And raised my hand so Phineas could see us. He saw it cause a few seconds after he came running up to us. Soon Phineas and Isabella stood face to face. And I sneaked away, but not to far, I'll be around, and may may-not listen to their conversation..

( Phineas's POV)

We're just looking at each other, here at the dance floor, on our weirdest night ever! Okay not weirdest but still weird.. And I know now it's the time to really say what I feel.. So why will the words not come out?

" So..?" Isabella said.. And looked at her feet, trying to start a conversation. She was very nevous, like me. Okay say Phineas.. I took a deep breath.. " Okay.. Isabella.. We been friends forever and there's something.." I stopped.. Why did I stopped? Come on Phineas continue. But instead I did something crazy.. And I have no idea why but.. No just look here.

I kissed her! Seriously took her han and leaned her back, and then BOOM kissed her

I kissed her! Seriously took her han and leaned her back, and then BOOM kissed her. And it was Amazing! Feeling her lips against my lips, and now all this time who has passed by, I still couldn't tell her why, it hurts me everytime I saw here with someone else, I've realized how much I need her.

I admit that I never thought much of love and romance, and all that stuff but right now, right here in this moment. I feel sparks fly all over the place...There no place I rather be, I wanna be with Isabella, I wanna show her how much I love her. She deserves to be with someone who would do anything for her, and I wanna be the one for her, I wanna be somebody to her. And for a first kiss, it was pretty perfect. Because I was with my perfect girl... Who still hasn't heard me saying the words...

( Hey guys, Elena back here with another chapter. Actually there's not very many chapters back, so enjoy some of the last chapters. Also it finallly happen the kiss.. Whoa! How do you think Isabella will react? And can Phineas finally SAY how he feels. Find out in next chapter! See ya and love ya. Bye bye<33)

- Elena